Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids love guys who rap

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Foids want to be with guys who rap about murdering and robbing , and wear fat rings and chains
they like the bling and the dangerous attitude of the thugs and gang bangers.
They dont despise them like they despise men who work blue collared job from 9 to 5 with pot bellies and norwood 3,
If you rap you cant be an incel, rap is like a mating song for foids while guys who sing actual romantic songs are fucked over.
foids like getting tattos everywhere and adore guys who have tattos and cant resist themself if the guy has them and can rap.

foids also love Chads who rape. No other act turns them on more than Chads raping and murdering them

More darktriad for ya.

can confirm i used to be a tiktok singer with a big fanbase bfore i got banned i was getting millions if views per video no girl wanted me but my soundcloud rapper friend who is a 4/10 gets all the girls with 7 monthly listeners on soundcloud while i got 100k on spotify