Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids love BCD (Big Curry Dick)

theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★★
I'm tired of seeing all the curry copes on this forum. I've been trying to tell you that CURRYs are the most desired race of men to foids. Dont believe me? Look outside. All you see is curry with white foids

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:CURRY=FAKECEL/VOLCEL

I'm tired of seeing all the curry copes on this forum. I've been trying to tell you that CURRYs are the most desired race of men to foids. Dont believe me? Look outside. All you see is curry with white foids

Stfu

Again, they simply need to tony kanalmaxx

I agree curry are slayer ban them :panties:

I’m so glad to be a shitskin curry nigger, white women are thirsting for my 5 inch black curry tandoori stick, time to ascend, laters inkwells

They love big dick from any ethnicity, not only curries

Ah yes:feelskek:

it's over for subhuman non curries:feelsrope: