Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foids love a man in uniform, here is why

women love a cuck in uniform

These military guys are always so stupid and dumb but especially when it comes to women.

If you’re going in to the service do not engage in LTR’s because this type of shit and worse will happen to you and worse is she will “get lonely” and cheat on you.

Hell it’s probably not even his kid but Tyrone’s! :feelskek:

I’ll bet that baby is gonna come out golden brown!! :lul:

Hey @VictimofBpillReaper you sure that isn’t your kid inside that bitches belly?!! :chad::banhammer::foidSoy::forcedsmile:
"Fight for your CUNTry!!!" - Top Hat Gunny

Get your legs blown off by an IED for Israel then come home to raise your wife’s son Tyrone Jr.

That’s the American way of life. Thank you for protecting god’s chosen people you hero. Thank you for your service
Beavis And Butthead Finger Guns GIF by Paramount+

I just laughed Manically . Shit Writes and Repeats Itself .

Woman cant be Loyal and where never to begihn with .

@Mecoja @Friezacel @Skoga @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne
Of course they can. With strictly rules and punishment. Modern cuckciety rewards toilets for cheating and destroying families. The opposite should be the reality. Total slut shaming and financial ruin.

These military guys are always so stupid and dumb but especially when it comes to women.

If you’re going in to the service do not engage in LTR’s because this type of shit and worse will happen to you and worse is she will “get lonely” and cheat on you.

Hey @VictimofBpillReaper you sure that isn’t your kid inside that bitches belly?!! :chad::banhammer::foidSoy::forcedsmile:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah mb. She said she was craving some incel dick so I had to give it to her

If you dumb enough to join the military you deserve this.

Bros going into battle thinking about another man fucking his girlfriend

cucked by jodie again

"what a cuck"

"so stupid"

"it was inevitable"

STOP BLAMING THE MAN

This dude did NOTHING WRONG and this was COMPLETELY avoidable.

His attitude is completely normal, NO ONE should expect their fiance to fuck another man while they're deployed.

This should be rare, shocking, and punished accordingly.

Whores who do this MUST BE PUNISHED, men who suffer this MUST BE SUPPORTED.
I agree with this 100%. Even in incel forums, too many blame the man what it is completely the woman’s fault.

Years ago I read a story on 4chan.

It was about a guy who was in the military.

While deployed, he had received a cake from his gf.

He was super happy about it and ate it.

Later, his girlfriend send him a video of her being fucked by another dude, and the dude jizzing inside that very cake.

He eventually killed himself.
Fucking brutal. That woman is an absolute psychopath and should be punished SEVERELY

army officers keep mistresses at station, not girlfriends or whatever that means a thousand mile away, this sub altern and his peasant antics do not inspire me at the slightest

Get your legs blown off by an IED for Israel then come home to raise your wife’s son Tyrone Jr.

That’s the American way of life. Thank you for protecting god’s chosen people you hero. Thank you for your service
Sticker Laughing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

He should kill her, rip open her belly, tear out the baby and crush its skull in his hands.

I would kill myself if that were me. Right in front of her for maximum emotional damage.
Nah kill her, she wouldn't give a fuck to your suggestion.

The first mistake he made was thinking a roastie is loyal

Years ago I read a story on 4chan.

It was about a guy who was in the military.

While deployed, he had received a cake from his gf.

He was super happy about it and ate it.

Later, his girlfriend send him a video of her being fucked by another dude, and the dude jizzing inside that very cake.

He eventually killed himself.
they never kill the bitch though do they?

pathetic :feelsUgh:

Of course they can. With strictly rules and punishment. Modern cuckciety rewards toilets for cheating and destroying families. The opposite should be the reality. Total slut shaming and financial ruin.
If a Woman is Self Aware about how Gynocentric this World is , she cant be Shamed Really . Financial Punishment sounds very good tho . Vile Actions should have Consequences

I would stone her first and then rape her if I was that guy

sorry but are you fucking dense. the caption literally says "my deployed marine fiance just found out im pregnant but he hasnt been home IN A YEAR."
there is no probably . ITS DEF NOT HIS KID. SMH

I just laughed Manically . Shit Writes and Repeats Itself .

Woman cant be Loyal and where never to begihn with .

@Mecoja @Friezacel @Skoga @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne
I hope this foid burns in the deepest pits of hell for all eternity. What an absolutely horrible person.

He barely reacted and just sat there like a cuck. At least go out with a bang like cursing her out.

If a Woman is Self Aware about how Gynocentric this World is , she cant be Shamed Really . Financial Punishment sounds very good tho . Vile Actions should have Consequences
Remove modern divorce laws and let them end in poverty and misery if they cheat on their husband. That would be one great step in the right direction.

Die for israel goyim while your gf gets plowed by your neighbor, do your part!
I watched a movie called jar head recently all the guys got cucked by their wife’s at home. I know it’s just a film but it’s true