Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foids love a man in uniform, here is why

We need to go back to stoning women.

Last edited:
The roastie was bound to cheat on him, whether he was a marine or not

It's inevitable

hopefully he rages on her, either that or he'll probably off himself

I remember army recruiters calling the tom laykes radio show saying men should join the military to get chicks cause they love men in uniform.

that bluepilled meme was repeated in many TV talk shows as well.

Joining the military is one of the most cucked things a man can do

These military guys are always so stupid and dumb but especially when it comes to women.

If you’re going in to the service do not engage in LTR’s because this type of shit and worse will happen to you and worse is she will “get lonely” and cheat on you.

Hell it’s probably not even his kid but Tyrone’s! :feelskek:

I’ll bet that baby is gonna come out golden brown!! :lul:

Hey @VictimofBpillReaper you sure that isn’t your kid inside that bitches belly?!! :chad::banhammer::foidSoy::forcedsmile:

ong, honestly stoning is a bit too generous little bit of torture on top of that would be cool like hot bucket + rat :feelsdevil:

"pregnart"

High foid IQ moment

What every willing zogbot deserves.

The roastie was bound to cheat on him, whether he was a marine or not

It's inevitable

hopefully he rages on her, either that or he'll probably off himself

I remember army recruiters calling the tom laykes radio show saying men should join the military to get chicks cause they love men in uniform.

that bluepilled meme was repeated in many TV talk shows as well.

Joining the military is one of the most cucked things a man can do

These military guys are always so stupid and dumb but especially when it comes to women.

If you’re going in to the service do not engage in LTR’s because this type of shit and worse will happen to you and worse is she will “get lonely” and cheat on you.

Hell it’s probably not even his kid but Tyrone’s! :feelskek:

I’ll bet that baby is gonna come out golden brown!! :lul:

Hey @VictimofBpillReaper you sure that isn’t your kid inside that bitches belly?!! :chad::banhammer::foidSoy::forcedsmile:

ong, honestly stoning is a bit too generous little bit of torture on top of that would be cool like hot bucket + rat :feelsdevil:

"pregnart"

High foid IQ moment

"what a cuck"

"so stupid"

"it was inevitable"

STOP BLAMING THE MAN

This dude did NOTHING WRONG and this was COMPLETELY avoidable.

His attitude is completely normal, NO ONE should expect their fiance to fuck another man while they're deployed.

This should be rare, shocking, and punished accordingly.

Whores who do this MUST BE PUNISHED, men who suffer this MUST BE SUPPORTED.

Not only does she cheat on him but records his reaction/humiliation and uploads it to the internet for attention

Not only does she cheat on him but records his reaction/humiliation and uploads it to the internet for attention

Years ago I read a story on 4chan.

It was about a guy who was in the military.

While deployed, he had received a cake from his gf.

He was super happy about it and ate it.

Later, his girlfriend send him a video of her being fucked by another dude, and the dude jizzing inside that very cake.

He eventually killed himself.

Here's another one from quora :

Last edited:

Later, his girlfriend send him a video of her being fucked by another dude, and the dude jizzing inside that very cake.

The emphatic gender lmao, honestly this whore receiving worst kind of torture in world would still not be enough to satisfy my anger.

The emphatic gender lmao, honestly this whore receiving worst kind of torture in world would still not be enough to satisfy my anger.

My hope is that she will receive endless torment in other world.

What I was going to say. What a heartless bitch.

wouldn't surprise me is wallmark sells dear john letters

I would kill myself if that were me. Right in front of her for maximum emotional damage.

:shock::feelsohgod:

"what a cuck"

"so stupid"

"it was inevitable"

STOP BLAMING THE MAN

His attitude is completely normal, NO ONE should expect their fiance to fuck another man while they're deployed.

I just meant joining the military in general. I agree that women must be able to discipline themselves and let their men to do their job in peace.

This also. Psychological warfare that foids do to men like cheating, adultery, divorce rape and other stupid social games should never be tolerated. When a foid calls an incel ugly, incel or makes an other insult, they should always be charged from defamation.

This also. Psychological warfare that foids do to men like cheating, adultery, divorce rape and other stupid social games should never be tolerated. When a foid calls an incel ugly, incel or makes an other insult, they should always be charged from defamation.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

We need to go back to stoning women
Us said foid degenerate and untrustworthy? Yes. Are all foids like this? Yes.

However.... She cheated on a ZOGbot. Like, muh nigga, if you gonna sell your soul to big Daddy Government then you might as well get cheated on. I have no sympathy for soliders and policemen. They are the government's attack dogs.

And hes a LTN too must have been hard as shit to get a girl but she chooses to spin the weiner carousel

Fuck... i remember something like this from a book i read. It was during one of the Gulf wars, dude received a vhs cassette and it was his woman banging some dude. It was in the book "Jarhead" i think

Fuck... i remember something like this from a book i read. It was during one of the Gulf wars, dude received a vhs cassette and it was his woman banging some dude. It was in the book "Jarhead" i think

I would kill myself if that were me. Right in front of her for maximum emotional damage.
That's like punching yourself in a fight to own the other guy. It just doesn't work like this, many foids are literal psychopaths.

The only language they understand is violence. Cheaters deserve the "vip treatment" on their departure from the world.

Get your legs blown off by an IED for Israel then come home to raise your wife’s son Tyrone Jr.

That’s the American way of life. Thank you for protecting god’s chosen people you hero. Thank you for your service

"what a cuck"

"so stupid"

"it was inevitable"

STOP BLAMING THE MAN

I 100% agree. I feel bad for the bloke to go through that shit. Someone so close to you that you care about deeply backstabs you in the worst way possible should be tortured in the worst way possible.

Get your legs blown off by an IED for Israel then come home to raise your wife’s son Tyrone Jr.

That’s the American way of life. Thank you for protecting god’s chosen people you hero. Thank you for your service

Brutal depiction of reality

HAHAHAHAHA . the Clownery never Ends .

Sacrificing yourself for others who couldnt care less is Cucked . Millitary = Being Cannonfooder on Proxy