Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids Lose Their Virginity at 15 and Lower

I don't know anyone who lost their virginity at 10
I doubt many foids will freely admit to an incel that she lets Chad fuck her in the ass at age 10. But apparently this teacher "somehow" knows that it happens, probably because she's caught them in the act at school.

I doubt many foids will freely admit to an incel that she lets Chad fuck her in the ass at age 10. But apparently this teacher "somehow" knows that it happens, probably because she's caught them in the act at school.
Why the hell would a chad be in an elementary school in the first place? Most chads are age 16-29, why would they be at an elementary school (unless they are a legit pedophile)

I've overheard a few foid conversations about them losing their virginity, they all said it happened around 13 or 14

Why the hell would a chad be in an elementary school in the first place? Most chads are age 16-29, why would they be at an elementary school (unless they are a legit pedophile)
Chad doesnt have an age. A 13 year old kid can be a Chad.

Chad doesnt have an age. A 13 year old kid can be a Chad.
Chad = very good looking male who is at least 5'11

13 year old boys don't have developed facial bones and are usually manlets