Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids like rape proven now

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
I swear to god the universe hates me so much

I rarely go out now but every time I do, something brutal happens. I saw a group of zoomers, the foid was being annoying and one guy said to her “shut or I’ll rape you” or something like that as a joke and she laughed so hard and was like “teehee stoop”

The guy wasn’t even Chad level, just a high tier normie. Imagine if I told a foid I’ll rape her as a “joke”:feelshaha:

FUCKING FUCK IM GOING TO BEAT UP MY FUCKING DESK

Attachments

• 6erwttdn5bd61.jpg
    6erwttdn5bd61.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 16
water

foids like rape so much, that they barely like anything OTHER than rape

I swear to god the universe hates me so much

I rarely go out now but every time I do, something brutal happens. I saw a group of zoomers, the foid was being annoying and one guy said to her “shut or I’ll rape you” or something like that as a joke and she laughed so hard and was like “teehee stoop”

The guy wasn’t even Chad level, just a high tier normie. Imagine if I told a foid I’ll rape her as a “joke”:feelshaha:
Yes they are hardwired to enjoy rape from high smv guys. Period.

You also got to understand, foids have no moral compass... they are beneath men in that way, which is why they shouldn't have any authority to begin with .. in any sense of the word. "Rape" and it being "wrong" is a concept that we constructed... every other animal species doesn't go along with this concept, they just "fuck, kill and shit". I believe, as soon as we started letting foids have freedoms, our world as we know it.. went to shit. Just like how Eve made Adam eat the apple... foids got us into the mess we're in, because the major leaders / influencers of the world were all simps and faggots.

foids like rape so much, that they barely like anything OTHER than rape
Yes they are hardwired to enjoy rape from high smv guys. Period.

Her dignity is very low so you shouldn't be punished hard if you rape her.