Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Foids like nerds bro!

I think nerds are sexy, my boyfriend is a huge nerd! This is him by the way. You can see what a massive nerd he is because he teaches math and wears glasses.

so IT try to debunk me by cherrypicking:

mE and EvEryOnE i KnOw iz a NerDz!!1 anD w'eRe aLL marRiEd

yeah right i doubt you're married. and i bet you guys are just betabuxxing sub7 foids if you are. and no married man has time to mock incels online. also wearing glasses and liking videogames doesn't automatically make you nerdy

"Uh-huh. I've got a firend who's tall and ripped like Captain America, goes to them gym like five days a week and is a part-time fireman. He also plays World of Warcraft and Counter-Strike religiously. Being a "nerd" is very much socially acceptable these days.

I think what they're getting at is that women doesn't throw themselves at nerds the moment he says "I'm a bit of a nerd"."

being into WoW or CounterStrike doesn't make you a nerd suddenly. if you're tall and gymmaxxed of course you're a chad regardless of what videogames you play, plus WOW was extremely popular among many guys anyways. also being a nerd isn't accepted these days. that's a myth. most "nerds" these days are posers. they think they're nerds because they wear glasses or because they like a few videogames or enjoyed some deadpool movie. yet they're still in shape and don't have some nasal voice and are chads. all the REAL nerds i've met are incels.

"Get with the program. High school is over. In adult life, it's not who you are seen with, but who you will live with. But understanding that requires not being a shallow idiot obsessed with looks." AelfredRex

dude stop acting like this ends in college. thats a MYTH. you think in college, some nerd with glasses and a nasal voice would have a chance with a gigastacy sorority girl? JFL no he wouldn't. every single college stacy i've seen in my life has only dated tall chads who are in fraternities or played a sport. even a normie wouldn't have an easy chance of dating a sorority stacy. hierarchies still exist in college. teasing just becomes less common in college because there's so many thousands of people in college. if it had only 2,000 people with the same classes in each grade, then college would be just like high school. frat boys and sorority girls are at the top and incels are at the bottom you copefag

@OldIncel @Pennywise look at this shit

I was bullied by the exact kind of people I was bullied by in school later in college, and then again in my adult workplaces. While working, fancy this, it was because the guys were paying child support, and I was not. One of the chads was paying child support for two kids with two different wives. He was marrying his third wife. She was pregnant. Holy shit some chads are so stupid.

Videogaming / warhammer during quarantine = nerd? Okay. Trust me these guys are only doing this because they are bored and unlike most Chads celebrities have to be very discrete when they break quarantine. They arent doing it as much as regular chads. But trust me, these hollywood chads are getting their sexual meets met during COVID. This is their first quarantine. We have been quarantined our entire lives. Also, some users here haven't finished high school yet, or are about to, or just finished. So please, fuck off with your gaslighting, cucktears

I was bullied by the exact kind of people I was bullied by in school later in college, and then again in my adult workplaces. While working, fancy this, it was because the guys were paying child support, and I was not. One of the chads was paying child support for two kids with two different wives. He was marrying his third wife. She was pregnant. Holy shit some chads are so stupid.

Videogaming / warhammer during quarantine = nerd? Okay. Trust me these guys are only doing this because they are bored and unlike most Chads celebrities have to be very discrete when they break quarantine. They arent doing it as much as regular chads. But trust me, these hollywood chads are getting their sexual meets met during COVID. This is their first quarantine. We have been quarantined our entire lives. Also, some users here haven't finished high school yet, or are about to, or just finished. So please, fuck off with your gaslighting, cucktears
was it ever considered dorky or nerdy to play lots of videogames in elementary school?
You know what's even more fake than a Chad nerd? A female nerd. Females loooove pretending to be a nerd and post pics of themselves doing "nerdy things". Pure ragefuel.
female nerds are just beckys

Of course I like nerds, look at this guy I dated!
3D94D22E 0F65 4A74 9A2E 0B9D3493AA56