Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Foids like nerds bro!

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
No they don’t. This a typical cope that we hear today. In some tiktok video all the foids said they prefer nerds over jocks and they were all in their early 20s. They’re FULL OF shit. I bet they only fucked jocks and never some scrawny nerd. And I bet their idea of a nerd is a jock with glasses. People always say nerds are considered cool today. No they aren’t. All the nerds at my hs had only nerds friends and the jocks all were chick magnets. Even in college, whenever I see photos online of a stacy in college her boyfriend and other male friends are always tall chads with a muscular body while the nerds I see in college don’t have a gf.

they actually think some 22 year old Stacy prefers a scrawny nerd over a tall muscular jock chad JFL.

being a nerd is NOT considered cool these days unless you count chads with glasses

Some girls like nerdy chads and chadlites who have the face and height but lack the body to be athletes

Some girls like nerdy chads and chadlites who have the face and height but lack the body to be athletes
Only sub7 foids like those guys

We all know they are talking about chad with glasses

We all know they are talking about chad with glasses
If some scrawny actual nerd asked them out they’d be rejected. Guaranteed. But if a tall jock chad asked them out they’d say yes

they are talking about the "nerds" from their netflix shows

Yeah, pretty much.

Exactly. Their perception is fully manipulated by the shit they watch and listen to.
They think chads with glasses are nerds

They like nerds, if Chad is a nerd.
They like rockers, if Chad is a rocker.

They think chads with glasses are nerds
This is what foids mean by "Nerd";

It's just the definition of nerd getting wider. Anyone who plays video games or likes sci-fi these days is considered a nerd. This allows many Chads to call themselves nerds.

Clark fucking Kent is the "nerd" they like.

If they really loved nerds, they'd be dating this guy.

Maxresdefault

nerd = prettyboymaxxed chad(lite) with glasses

It's just the definition of nerd getting wider. Anyone who plays video games or likes sci-fi these days is considered a nerd. This allows many Chads to call themselves nerds.
A while ago a nerd was someone who played video games, liked D&D, Star Trek, computers, etc AND was small scrawny and loved school. The average gamer back then wasn’t really a nerd

They do like "nerdy" guys, as long as they look like fucking models or Hollywood actors
Chadlites in glasses basically

Last edited:
they actually think some 22 year old Stacy prefers a scrawny nerd over a tall muscular jock chad JFL.

being a nerd is NOT considered cool these days unless you count chads with glasses

they like chads with glasses, that's it

Women like all kind of men bro
Women love all kinds of meni girls love nerds as 66876508

@gymletethnicel

@MountainGorilla

There's glasses for your face

you mean chad with glasses

No they don’t. This a typical cope that we hear today. In some tiktok video all the foids said they prefer nerds over jocks and they were all in their early 20s. They’re FULL OF shit. I bet they only fucked jocks and never some scrawny nerd. And I bet their idea of a nerd is a jock with glasses. People always say nerds are considered cool today. No they aren’t. All the nerds at my hs had only nerds friends and the jocks all were chick magnets. Even in college, whenever I see photos online of a stacy in college her boyfriend and other male friends are always tall chads with a muscular body while the nerds I see in college don’t have a gf.

They only like Chads who put on the nerd look. Not us.

That's why they're here (during the quarantine):

Embedded 1493821379

And we're here:

We were never even told where the parties were.

They only like Chads who put on the nerd look. Not us.

That's why they're here (during the quarantine):

View attachment 259474

And we're here:

View attachment 259476

We were never even told where the parties were.
This one guy on IT says that he has a chad friend who is an athlete playing football and swimming and taught him how to play warhammer 40k but that anecdotal fallacy argument doesn’t work because knowing warhammer40k doesn’t suddenly make you a nerd. He already is good at football and swimming and so he’s considered a chad NOT a nerd.

Are geek and nerd the same?

If you mean High IQ so of course they do, you need to be attractive too of course.

there's no such thing as "type" period, or you're attractive or you're not.

This one guy on IT says that he has a chad friend who is an athlete playing football and swimming and taught him how to play warhammer 40k but that anecdotal fallacy argument doesn’t work because knowing warhammer40k doesn’t suddenly make you a nerd. He already is good at football and swimming and so he’s considered a chad NOT a nerd.
Yeah it reminds me of when emo was popular. A group of emo guys dressed like nerds. It was mostly just a fashion statement. A empty, hallow statement. It depressed me honestly. It was cultural appropriation. Chads with fake glasses, all of it. Anyway, the 2000s foids loved THOSE guys, would have nothing to do with us, of course.

775604e3037bc0644ad2878bae9e39b0

so IT try to debunk me by cherrypicking:

mE and EvEryOnE i KnOw iz a NerDz!!1 anD w'eRe aLL marRiEd

yeah right i doubt you're married. and i bet you guys are just betabuxxing sub7 foids if you are. and no married man has time to mock incels online. also wearing glasses and liking videogames doesn't automatically make you nerdy

"Uh-huh. I've got a firend who's tall and ripped like Captain America, goes to them gym like five days a week and is a part-time fireman. He also plays World of Warcraft and Counter-Strike religiously. Being a "nerd" is very much socially acceptable these days.

I think what they're getting at is that women doesn't throw themselves at nerds the moment he says "I'm a bit of a nerd"."

being into WoW or CounterStrike doesn't make you a nerd suddenly. if you're tall and gymmaxxed of course you're a chad regardless of what videogames you play, plus WOW was extremely popular among many guys anyways. also being a nerd isn't accepted these days. that's a myth. most "nerds" these days are posers. they think they're nerds because they wear glasses or because they like a few videogames or enjoyed some deadpool movie. yet they're still in shape and don't have some nasal voice and are chads. all the REAL nerds i've met are incels.

"Get with the program. High school is over. In adult life, it's not who you are seen with, but who you will live with. But understanding that requires not being a shallow idiot obsessed with looks." AelfredRex

dude stop acting like this ends in college. thats a MYTH. you think in college, some nerd with glasses and a nasal voice would have a chance with a gigastacy sorority girl? JFL no he wouldn't. every single college stacy i've seen in my life has only dated tall chads who are in fraternities or played a sport. even a normie wouldn't have an easy chance of dating a sorority stacy. hierarchies still exist in college. teasing just becomes less common in college because there's so many thousands of people in college. if it had only 2,000 people with the same classes in each grade, then college would be just like high school. frat boys and sorority girls are at the top and incels are at the bottom you copefag

@OldIncel @Pennywise look at this shit

nerds aren't just Chad with glasses, they're also Shotaro with glasses
Mahou.Sensei.Negima%21.full.4480.jpg

Girls only consider nerds who look like this:

5734a1089037f7cc42b2ad6e 1136 852

normies barely have an idea of what nerd means anymore, the term gets thrown around willy nilly

normies barely have an idea of what nerd means anymore, the term gets thrown around willy nilly
they think if you like some marvel movie you're now a nerd jfl

Lmao top post said "I know a nerdy Chad! Tee hee!" Which entirely proves our point. Holy shit

Lmao top post said "I know a nerdy Chad! Tee hee!" Which entirely proves our point. Holy shit
many people think nerds are more accepted these days but that's a myth. it just seems that way because now many chads like to call themselves nerds when they're fake nerds. real nerds are still losers today

many people think nerds are more accepted these days but that's a myth. it just seems that way because now many chads like to call themselves nerds when they're fake nerds. real nerds are still losers today

You know what's even more fake than a Chad nerd? A female nerd. Females loooove pretending to be a nerd and post pics of themselves doing "nerdy things". Pure ragefuel.