Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids Laughing and Looking At Me

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I was walking down a flight of stairs behind 2 Foids, and one of them looked at me and whispered something in the others year and they both giggled and turned around and looked at me for a second. Then they kept laughing and eyeing me all the way down which took like a good minute. It felt so humiliating tbh. They were probably saying stuff like "hahah look at this SUBHUMAN". Also, in school I have a sort of bad reputation so a few people do laugh at me and look down upon me.

Hearing foids giggle is always torture.

I was walking down a flight of stairs behind 2 Foids, and one of them looked at me and whispered something in the others year and they both giggled and turned around and looked at me for a second. Then they kept laughing and eyeing me all the way down which took like a good minute. It felt so humiliating tbh. They were probably saying stuff like "hahah look at this SUBHUMAN". Also, in school I have a sort of bad reputation so a few people do laugh at me and look down upon me.
Mark of a truecel when this sort of thing happens.

You are probably chad and they were hitting on you, jfl.

You are probably chad and they were hitting on you, jfl.
no they weren't. The reason I know is because I'm objectively ugly and their laugh wasn't one of attraction or nervousness but one of arrogance and disgust.

I've seen and heard zoomer foids laugh at me because of my height. One of them even told me I had a Napoleon complex, even though I didn't do anything or say anything to the stupid bitch. I live in a college town so they're practically everywhere. :feelsohgod:

no they weren't. The reason I know is because I'm objectively ugly and their laugh wasn't one of attraction or nervousness but one of arrogance and disgust.
Aren't you living in Pakistan? Dude, just rape them, it's literally legal there. They need four witnesses to prove the allegation and women don't count as witnesses lmfao.

Women do that when they feel attracted to you actually. If they are repulsed by you, they will do everything to avoid you, they don’t want to attract your attention in any way, they pretend you are not there…

Not how it works
Really? I read a news story about a woman in Pakistan who accused a guy of rape and the guy's brother just said let me rape your sister and all was forgiven, the case was dropped.

Women do that when they feel attracted to you actually. If they are repulsed by you, they will do everything to avoid you, they don’t want to attract your attention in any way, they pretend you are not there…
No, I disagree. If you're subhuman enough they'll make fun of you. It's happened to me before. Again If I was Normie face I'd say it was attraction but I've been told I'm ugly asf by many people.

They wanted to fuck you.

This tends to happen mostly with highschool aged teen foids, often with me they make gagging or vomiting sounds to go with the mockery. I've never had it happen from anyone older as by that point they've mostly learnt to be more sly about it.

You probably had your zipper open or something, but yeah, maybe your foot just accidently kick their legs and they 'fell'. Let's see em get Chads with a busted nose!

You probably had your zipper open or something, but yeah, maybe your foot just accidently kick their legs and they 'fell'. Let's see em get Chads with a busted nose!
Nah I have we dressed super normally and had good grooming which debunks the IT lie that incels don't take care of themselves

Completely agree. Although not diagnosed I've definitely got some OCD tendencies about how I present myself and the clothes I wear. Nothing expensive, but it's always ironed and tidy. Gotta polish this turd somehow!

im too ogre for this shit

Say if they didn’t want to fuck you, the only thing worse than this is foids doing this in your face but speaking a different language so you don’t understand. I fucking hate that.

Say if they didn’t want to fuck you, the only thing worse than this is foids doing this in your face but speaking a different language so you don’t understand. I fucking hate that.
you should beat the shit out of them

You should of said what the fux your problem and just stared at them. Don’t take that abuse

All the time dude omg I hate This life . Empathetic gender :feelsping::feelsree::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes:

Fuck them.