Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal foids laughed at me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was at the mall hanging out with my friend who is a little above normie tier, but overall decently fun to hang around, and after i left the hot topic my friend went up to me and said 2 girls laughed at me when i went past, wtf man:cryfeels:

he's probably the only person irl that i consider a genuine friend

the others are just normie npc acquaintances that i speak to so i don't get bored to death at school, but him in particular we have similar humor and he's more intelligent than the rest so i can actually bare hanging out with him

As trucels we elicit nothing but disrespect.

should've punched them

he's probably the only person irl that i consider a genuine friend

the others are just normie npc acquaintances that i speak to so i don't get bored to death at school, but him in particular we have similar humor and he's more intelligent than the rest so i can actually bare hanging out with him
In all of high school and college I don’t think I ever hung out at the mall with someone even once jfl

Read the damn thread
Oh yeah his friend told him that, I did not process that post properly

He could be lying and even if he wasnt why would he tell his friend that people laughed at him? Kinda sus, Maybe just a shitty friend

Oh yeah his friend told him that, I did not process that post properly

He could be lying and even if he wasnt why would he tell his friend that people laughed at him? Kinda sus, Maybe just a shitty friend
he said something like "when you went out the hot topic 2 girls laughed at you when you went past them" and i knew which girls he was talking about because i accidentally stepped in front of them when getting out the store and moved to the side, then that's when i assume my friend saw them laugh at me

Why didnt you spit on them? on (Elden Ring)

Happens to me at least once a week

shouldve followed them around to scare them

surprised they didn’t call the police on you just for getting mogged by your friend.

i was at the mall hanging out with my friend who is a little above normie tier, but overall decently fun to hang around, and after i left the hot topic my friend went up to me and said 2 girls laughed at me when i went past, wtf man:cryfeels:
Women are evil
Why they pretend to act nice when they're just pure evil ?

You should become filthy richboy, dangle a million dollars in front of their faces, and then take those filthy young females back to the Incel Mansion and share their holes with the rest of us poorcels