Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids know what you post on the internet - they have Wi Fi signal

Females basically want slaves in the form of husbands.
They want to be treated like a kween

i dont like reddit

Which includes bouncing from chad cock to chad cock while being creampied and having abortions cause foids are too lazy/stupid to remember to take the pill.

Our bad personality waves reverberates off them.

Um. I don't call myself incel in person. I don't talk about inceldom in person. I'm a very secluded and quiet person. While maybe people can notice I'm incel directly, does not mean they know what my views or what I think.
I could be an incel that want a sex slave. I could also be an incel that want to just fuck and want no romance from it. I could be an incel that want a relationship. I could be an incel that's been fucked over so much that I want nothing to do with foids whatsoever.

There are many forms of incels and to think every incel is the same is stupid.
But we're talking about foids here. Using one's brain wisely isn't really a trait that foids have. Once again, not something I would say out in the open so a foid wouldn't know I think that. My name isn't on the board so good luck finding out who I am.
Stupid foids.

They want to get blasted by Chad and come home to him

Women can sense your beliefs and personality in an instant, by just looking at your face. It's incredible really.

Are they implying that the women online reading this shit would date us if people didn't write stuff like that? That must be it because there's no way they believe people are like this irl.

Last edited:
Um. I don't call myself incel in person. I don't talk about inceldom in person. I'm a very secluded and quiet person. While maybe people can notice I'm incel directly, does not mean they know what my views or what I think.
I could be an incel that want a sex slave. I could also be an incel that want to just fuck and want no romance from it. I could be an incel that want a relationship. I could be an incel that's been fucked over so much that I want nothing to do with foids whatsoever.

There are many forms of incels and to think every incel is the same is stupid.
But we're talking about foids here. Using one's brain wisely isn't really a trait that foids have. Once again, not something I would say out in the open so a foid wouldn't know I think that. My name isn't on the board so good luck finding out who I am.
Stupid foids.
Same, though now in any online space I’ll admit I’m an incel if someone says it. If you wear it like you don’t care many normies can’t even talk shit far beyond “hurr durr you get no sex!!!1!”

Yeah man, I remember approaching a girl and telling her how much I wanted to behead her and rape her afterwards. She then rejected me for some reason.

This is unironically what IT believes we do.
ITcels: "Wummyn see your entire life and inner world before their eyes by noticing minor details in your body language, but they don't give a flying fuck about your looks."
Just fucking lol, ITcels are clinically retarded.

Yeah man, I remember approaching a girl and telling her how much I wanted to behead her and rape her afterwards. She then rejected me for some reason.

This is unironically what IT believes we do.

Yes. I also call women "foids" right in front of their face and I talk about hypergamy and the blackpill casually as a starter conversation. I also ask them to rate me and then I start talking about my penis being average sized and for some reason she stops talking to me. Then I call her a whore and tell her to kill herself.

Because obviously I act like I do on the internet irl.

Women can sense your beliefs and personality in an instant, by just looking at your face. It's incredible really.

Funny how they couldn't detect that personality of the boyfriend who beats them up.

Ok folks, thats all. I'm it faggets famouz now. :feelsokman::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dab::dab:

You
will have to make sure you have the right behavior when you're addressing to me.:feelzez::feelsautistic:

Pew pew.

get to 30k and u get free gf from serge boyos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back