Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids Know that You're Unattractive Literally Within Milliseconds of Seeing You.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
..... but most of the time, they don't even have to directly look at you to determine that you're ugly.

How is this possible??

It takes me at least 1-2 whole seconds of direct eye contact to evaluate a woman's looks. Yet, she somehow knows that I'm ugly virtually instantaneously!

Have femoids evolved to have exceptional peripheral vision, which allows them to rate your SMV without making direct eye contact with you?
It sure seems that way.

Height is the first thing they see. Frame and hair are a close second.

And then if there's any asymmetry whatsoever in your face it's completely over. But most men don't even get this far.

I think everyone can evaluate another persons SMV within milliseconds, Im pretty sure the YouTube channel incel tv referenced a study proving this

And then if there's any asymmetry whatsoever in your face it's completely over. But most men don't even get this far.

So if a foid looks at you it means you've passed the first test? (height/frame)

It depends on her height and overall SMV. Short ugly foids will check out shorter-than-average men, even if they're framecels.

As a rule of thumb, if a foid looks you in the eyes, you're at least a 4/10.

Foids can detect a Chad faster than a computer. Such greed.

Didn’t @Angry_runt say something like “if a foid makes eye contact with you, you’re a fakecel”?

Didn’t @Angry_runt say something like “if a foid makes eye contact with you, you’re a fakecel”?

He did lol, but the problem is my face is crap with acne scars. From afar they can't be seen but up close they can be

If you don't tower over her by 2 heads then she won't even breathe in your direction let alone look

trucel trait : browsing .co in school

:feelsrope:
Truercel trait: browsing on data because your’re scared your school will find out :feelsbadman:

Im in my school library right now. Kinda a comfy place to poost ngl

lol we are choosing our topics 4 health its funny asf fun asf
Dude health was so fucking easy for me, my final in that class had the dumbest fucking questions. They’d ask something like “Which person is the most healthy?” And the answers were 3 obese motherfuckers and 1 average Joe. But then again, I took it that in Florida so you might not want to expect the same thing
Truercel trait: browsing on data because your’re scared your school will find out :feelsbadman:

Im in my school library right now. Kinda a comfy place to poost ngl
tbh idc, even if they find out what are they gonna do? Yell at me for being an ugly virgin?

I like to sit in a corner and browse .co in the library too ngl

@Edmund_Kemper take notes, this is how you don’t get caught browsing .co in public

Yet foids on cucktears will say that their hubby, only become attractive to them once they discovered his awesome personality.

Dude health was so fucking easy for me, my final in that class had the dumbest fucking questions. They’d ask something like “Which person is the most healthy?” And the answers were 3 obese motherfuckers and 1 average Joe. But then again, I took it that in Florida so you might not want to expect the same thing

tbh idc, even if they find out what are they gonna do? Yell at me for being an ugly virgin?

yeah, I like to sit in a corner and browse .co in the library too ngl

@Edmund_Kemper take notes, this is how you don’t get caught browsing .co in public
mogs me cuz folorida

and yea im sitting in the corner

lol my teacher asked me what topic i wanted i said

"can i please have chlamydia"

mogs me cuz folorida

and yea im sitting in the corner

lol my teacher asked me what topic i wanted i said

"can i please have chlamydia"
:lul: :lul: :lul:

gotta research STDS cuz you can’t get one from fucking Stacy, brutal

It's subconscious, foids are programed to find a suitable mate, imagine years of of evolution from men throwing themselves at foids for hundreds of thousands of years.

There are three things you subconsciously evaluate with every person you see.

1. Age?
2. Sex?
3. Gay or straight?

Every person does this, maybe you will notice it now that I've pointed it out.

I think everyone can evaluate another persons SMV within milliseconds, Im pretty sure the YouTube channel incel tv referenced a study proving this
I sure can't. I need to look directly at a foid's face, and my gaze has to linger there for a couple of seconds, before determining her SMV.
If you don't tower over her by 2 heads then she won't even breathe in your direction let alone look
I'm getting pretty sick of these stupid height comments. My brother is only 5'8", yet he's been slaying all his life. Face is everything.

Last edited:
My theory is that they have so many options that they avoid all men unless they're a chad. Just as they avoid you in milliseconds, they notice him that fast too. If women's options were limited, they couldn't afford to be so dismissive.

My theory is that they have so many options that they avoid all men unless they're a chad. Just as they avoid you in milliseconds, they notice him that fast too. If women's options were limited, they couldn't afford to be so dismissive.
High IQ. I’ve also noticed most women will always give more respect and attention to the tallest male around. It’s like they instinctively know he would be the leader of groups back in the day. You don’t even have to have the best face, she will instinctively give you respect and attention.

It depends on her height and overall SMV. Short ugly foids will check out shorter-than-average men, even if they're framecels.

As a rule of thumb, if a foid looks you in the eyes, you're at least a 4/10.
No

But their instinctual reactions suggests that it's an inborn trait, rather than a learned one. No way can all women around the world, across continents and culture, react so reflexively. Reflex actions can't be learned. You're born with them.

But their instinctual reactions suggests that it's an inborn trait, rather than a learned one. No way can all women around the world, across continents and culture, react so reflexively. Reflex actions can't be learned. You're born with them.
Instincts can adapt over time. If they didn't have so many options, it'd be their instinct to be more open to others.

Instincts can adapt over time. If they didn't have so many options, it'd be their instinct to be more open to others.
That's true, but over thousands of years, not in one generation.

That's true, but over thousands of years, not in one generation.
For a second, I forgot that society used to enforce monogamy. Yes, then their natural instincts are to avoid non chads.

Every time I went outside with my sister she would literally look at any dude out the corner of her eye for .00002 seconds and determine hes ugly just from that. Its pretty unreal how fast and subtle they do it.
He did lol, but the problem is my face is crap with acne scars. From afar they can't be seen but up close they can be
One time a foid looked me in the eyes. She of course instantly looked away, turned around and went on her phone pretending to be doing anything on it to get IODI, but ignoring that aside that's a rush I've been riding off for a while now. I can't imagine women doing that to you regularly

Last edited:
Every time I went outside with my sister she would literally look at any dude out the corner of her eye for .00002 seconds and determine hes ugly just from that. Its pretty unreal how fast and subtle they do it.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. The speed is just insane. Foids are fucking eugenics machines.

Last edited:
It's an IOI. If you see a foid looking at you, it's because she wants you to see her looking at you. If it happens regularly, you're a fakecel.

Foids can see your frame and height from peripheral vision. They won't look at your face if these are already bad.

It's an IOI. If you see a foid looking at you, it's because she wants you to see her looking at you. If it happens regularly, you're a fakecel.
What about a look of disgust? That’s technically eye contact but it spells repulsion on their face

What about a look of disgust? That’s technically eye contact but it spells repulsion on their face
I've never seen that. Foids don't make eye contact with lunatics on the subway or beggars or guys they're disgusted by. I should clarify I'm talking about random passers-by on the street. It's something I'm kinda obsessed with and observe constantly when I'm out and about. I'll often sit at a sidewalk cafe or some place like that and watch who foids look at. Or slightly more insane I'd walk behind some random guy and count the number of times he gets looked at. Where are these looks of disgust? I don't get them and I haven't seen other guys get them.

I've never seen that. Foids don't make eye contact with lunatics on the subway or beggars or guys they're disgusted by. I should clarify I'm talking about random passers-by on the street. It's something I'm kinda obsessed with and observe constantly when I'm out and about. I'll often sit at a sidewalk cafe or some place like that and watch who foids look at. Or slightly more insane I'd walk behind some random guy and count the number of times he gets looked at. Where are these looks of disgust? I don't get them and I haven't seen other guys get them.

Why do you think an attractive guy who gets those stares would end up on a forum like this?

Why do you think an attractive guy who gets those stares would end up on a forum like this?
What stares? We're talking about looks of disgust. Why would an attractive guy get looks of disgust?

What stares? We're talking about looks of disgust. Why would an attractive guy get looks of disgust?

No I mean you said that if a dude was getting looks, not of disgust, but just looks, he shouldn't be on this board. Why would that type of dude end up here?

how many fakecels have ended up here?
No idea, I don't follow forum drama but a lot of users have been banned for bragging which shows that a lot of users who don't belong here end up posting here anyway.

Where are these looks of disgust? I don't get them and I haven't seen other guys get them.
It could be a regional thing, I live in New York and these people tend to be pretty blunt, so they wouldn’t hide a look of disgust or repulsion. It may be different for whatever region you’re in.

Exactly, women don't have any special skill or magic powers, they are just more brutally honest at judging a man's looks than he judges himself, a lot of men could spare themselves heartache if they stopped coping and lying to themselves

Correct most men don’t pass the height check Females don’t look under 6 feet

Correct most men don’t pass the height check Females don’t look under 6 feet
The largest person in the room draws the most attention first. Your size is the first thing people notice. Your face isn't perceivable from all angles and good lighting. Furthermore, we are dynamic creatures.

Manlets looks comical in motion when moving, walking, and doing anything. The exact opposite effect for large-sized men.

They detect my bad personality

It takes me 1.5 seconds to determine if I should go apeshit on a foid or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back