Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foids killing sub-8 males will be protected at any cost

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
IMG 5535

Well, the judge don't help too much.

The BF Was named chad too JFL LMAOOOO
Fucking sick though, If a man did the same thing he would either get life or death penalty, this cucked judge wanted to fuck so bad he gave her community service for stabbing someone 100 times

Next they gonna start hunting us like this
https://media.tenor.com/obgtlHS2XGwAAAAC/tampon-mountain-lion.gif

Bryn Spejcher, 32, was given the astonishingly low sentence following psychiatrists' ruling that the tragedy was '100 percent' caused by cannabis-induced psychosis, which she suffered after taking two hits of the victim's bong.

2 fucking hits?!?!? this judge is so stupid, As someone who smokes regularly that is complete bullshit even 13 yearold me could handle that without getting too high, I could understand pills or edibles but this is just straight protection of the whore wtf

Fucking weed lmao

Lmfao weed doesn't make you do that shit :feelskek: but of course females can't be held responsible for their actions can they? any, ANY excuses in order for a bitch to not be held responsible.

Anyone that says female privilege doesn't exist is a bonafide retard.

This is fucking retarded. Weed doesn't magically control your body into killing people. Judge deserves to be shot.

Society deserves more and more people like Elliot Rodger.

Other way around and he’s getting gang raped in prison

Weed made her do it... That's like saying sleeping pills made her kill a child

How many drunk men have been locked away for slapping a woman at 40% strength.

Yeah, fucking clown world man.