Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids kill and they maim

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
If you ever need a little extra motivation to destroy the notion of muh innocent foiderinos, read about abortion statistics. They are much higher than you might think! Each year, according to the Guttmacher Institute, close to a million abortions happen in the US alone. Almost a million foidlets each year probably getting shitfaced at some college party having unprotected sex while you rot in your room. Probably if any of you fakecels ever ascend the foid will make you wear a condom when chad got to raw dog her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. These foids will all go on to get their haunted ruined pussies worshipped by unknowing bluepilled simps.

What little regard they have for the "miracle of life"! And there's more. 20-30% of pregnant women drink alcohol during their pregnancy. JFL they can't even put down the bottle when they have a baby attached to them. I guess old habits die hard :lul::lul::lul:

Artificial wombs can't come soon enough. Foids can't be trusted with the means of reproduction when they are allowed to be degenerates and whores.

love from kazakhstan

i think the estimate of yearly deaths by abortion is around 30-50 million.i don't even think think world war 2 caused that many deaths during the actual war.and that is just yearly. true foids are the ones going to the slaughter table and the doctors are also murdering the child,but at the end of the day 99.9% of normies have no issue with abortion and actively support it(even if you don't talk about it,you are supporting it no way around it.).

what's most amazing is that foids are still the victim(or normies for that matter) even if they support the worst genocide ever done in the history of mankind. literally after 10 years they have murdered 500 million babies and after 20 years 1 billion.i have never heard of any genocide in history even close to 1 billion. and the abortion issue only gets worse year by year, as other countries get into the same finacial and sociological position as the west.

If you ever need a little extra motivation to destroy the notion of muh innocent foiderinos, read about abortion statistics. They are much higher than you might think! Each year, according to the Guttmacher Institute, close to a million abortions happen in the US alone. Almost a million foidlets each year probably getting shitfaced at some college party having unprotected sex while you rot in your room. Probably if any of you fakecels ever ascend the foid will make you wear a condom when chad got to raw dog her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. These foids will all go on to get their haunted ruined pussies worshipped by unknowing bluepilled simps.

What little regard they have for the "miracle of life"! And there's more. 20-30% of pregnant women drink alcohol during their pregnancy. JFL they can't even put down the bottle when they have a baby attached to them. I guess old habits die hard :lul::lul::lul:

Artificial wombs can't come soon enough. Foids can't be trusted with the means of reproduction when they are allowed to be degenerates and whores.
Lol the fact that they can even kill babies just cuz their women is funny. If they ever decide to actually have a baby the mf gotta be a ghostbuster before they born.

Tremendo dato mi Loco :feelzez: