Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids keep avoiding me on IG.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
1. There was one foid who's profile I saw on a dating app. I made my way to her IG and flirted a bit. She called me ugly, said she already had a boyfriend, called my muma crackhead then blocked me. There were I think 2-3 other foids I saw on that dating app that I messaged and they never responded.

2. There was another foid who I'd always give compliments to via DMs. One day she got tired of me and just blocked me.

3. A foid who is a friend of my friend that I met at a baby shower has an IG so I messaged her asking what her favorite part of the baby shower was. She never replied.

4. A co-worker I had a crush on used to follow me on IG. One day she just stopped responding to my messages (we used to talk casually and send each other memes) and I later found out that she unfollowed me for some reason.

5. I messaged a foid that I vaguely knew from High School once. We shot some messages back and forth. One day I asked her if she still attended a church that we both used to go to and she blocked me immediately. In retrospect I realized that it's because she probably doesn't remember who I am and she thought I was some creep or stalker.

I might just disable the account and delete the app tbh.

u are fakecel for having IG

Delete ur IG its useless for incels

u are fakecel for having IG
My friends that live in another county have it and its my only way of keeping in contact with them

fakecel if instagram

my only social media is 2 tin cans attached by a string

1. There was one foid who's profile I saw on a dating app. I made my way to her IG and flirted a bit. She called me ugly, said she already had a boyfriend, called my muma crackhead then blocked me. There were I think 2-3 other foids I saw on that dating app that I messaged and they never responded.

2. There was another foid who I'd always give compliments to via DMs. One day she got tired of me and just blocked me.

3. A foid who is a friend of my friend that I met at a baby shower has an IG so I messaged her asking what her favorite part of the baby shower was. She never replied.

4. A co-worker I had a crush on used to follow me on IG. One day she just stopped responding to my messages (we used to talk casually and send each other memes) and I later found out that she unfollowed me for some reason.

5. I messaged a foid that I vaguely knew from High School once. We shot some messages back and forth. One day I asked her if she still attended a church that we both used to go to and she blocked me immediately. In retrospect I realized that it's because she probably doesn't remember who I am and she thought I was some creep or stalker.

Creepy pathetic desperate CUCK ahahahaaha :horror::foidSoy:

Foids complimenting you and being friends with you. Fakecel.

Foids complimenting you and being friends with you. Fakecel.
I wish. I was never complimented although I would give them compliments.

mogs me, i only use insta for shitpost and looksmaxx accounts JFL

I dont believe you are a fakecel for using IG, gotta try to ascend somehow. I know how you feel as well, i ran across a girl i knew from school and i didnt even try talking to her and she avoided me like the plague. Wouldnt even look at me :feelsokman:

This doesn't happen to a Chad, because he has better personality than you.