Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids just told me 'eww' and walked off

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
When I was a youngcel, I approached foids and tried to hit them up, I wasn't even rude. I just said, "Je vous ai vues toutes les deux là-bas, et je pensais que vous aviez été mignonnes toutes les deux. (I saw you both over there and thought both of you were cute)" They just said 'eww' and fucked off, they could've just said no thanks. I WANTED TO FOLLOW THEM AND FUCKING BASH THEIR SKULLS OPEN FUCK THEIR DEAD BODIES (in GTA ofc).

peaky blinders GIF by netflixlat

When I was a youngcel, I approached foids and tried to hit them up, I wasn't even rude. I just said, "Je vous ai vues toutes les deux là-bas, et je pensais que vous aviez été mignonnes toutes les deux. (I saw you both over there and thought both of you were cute)" They just said 'eww' and fucked off, they could've just said no thanks. I WANTED TO FOLLOW THEM AND FUCKING BASH THEIR SKULLS OPEN FUCK THEIR DEAD BODIES (in GTA ofc).
:feelsree: :lasereyes: :reeeeee:
This happen to me all the time!

ewwwwww, I had this happen once in my life (because I approached a woman once in my life), in 2nd grade a girl said exactly the same thing, it also happened when they put a girl next to me, wow, it really triggered me

ewwwwww, I had this happen once in my life (because I approached a woman once in my life), in 2nd grade a girl said exactly the same thing, it also happened when they put a girl next to me, wow, it really triggered me
Bro Literal ER fuel

forsen could be an incel

"the worst they can say is no" is the biggest cope. Woman will only say no if you're normie, if you're a subhuman then they get visibly disgusted.

Foid:
Dog - aww
Sub8/10 male: ewww

occasionally they’ll give me dirty looks in public

"the worst they can say is no" is the biggest cope. Woman will only say no if you're normie, if you're a subhuman then they get visibly disgusted.
Facts.

Never approach

They don’t like french

Just have more confidence bro. :feelsEhh:

Truly brutal. They WANTED to hurt your feelings simply because of your bone structure. Yet they say it's because of pERsonality

Don´t if it it was real but i saw a news where the guy was hit by a brick thrown by a foid he tried to approach

How is living in France ?is it so over in Europe as they say ?

Je pense que tu as pas correctement traduit cette phrase. Peut être?

Je vous ai vues toutes les deux là-bas feels more like "I've watching you" than I saw you, literally means "I have seen both of you there-down" so it seems creepy, at least when I think in Spanish. It looks like "I've been watching you in the distance and I feel aroused by you"
Bad approach tbh, women are extremely jumpy when they talk with unknown men.

Slit their fucking throats

TERrible pERsonality, try showERing first inkie

forsen could be an incel
NO I DON'T THINK SO
FORSEN HAS A LOT OF FEMBAJ AND TRAINFRAGS WHO SIMPS FOR HIM.
IF FORSEN STOPPED OF BEING A LAZY FUCK AND TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF HE WOULD BE A CHAD, BUT RIGHT NOW HE'S A HIGH TIER NORMIE/ CHADLITE.

BAJ BAJ

Last edited:
One time I was walking my mom's newfoundland dog and this foid without making eye contact with me ran up and asked to pet him. I said sure go ahead, as she's scratching his head she looks up at me, says "ewww" under her breath, and quickly walked away. That was like 10 years ago but I still remember it like it happened an hour ago.

One time I was walking my mom's newfoundland dog and this foid without making eye contact with me ran up and asked to pet him. I said sure go ahead, as she's scratching his head she looks up at me, says "ewww" under her breath, and quickly walked away. That was like 10 years ago but I still remember it like it happened an hour ago.
Another time I was chilling at a park bench just minding my own business when this foid and her friend started talking about me "ewwww he's soooo creepy". Then I looked at them in the eye and she said "ewwwwww". Also females completely avoid sitting next to me on the bus if they see me sitting near an empty spot and they have visual looks of disgust on their faces.

So true, women have no nice instincts towards people they view as "less than".

Over for frenchcels