Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids in their 30s and 40s look gross compared to teens

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I was on a webcam site (without paying, cuz fuck that) and I was looking for foids to fap to and I was looking at the 18-20 year olds and they were hot as fuck and then I decided to filter them out and put the 30-40 year olds and a lot of them looked utterly busted. Foids really do deteriorate at a fast rate. JFL, these are the old bitches a lot of us will have to settle for.

Never settle for a hole who's older than 22

I disagree I think women in their 30s are at their hottest

preach it brocel

Teens look gross too. 20-30 is peak

the wall exists
its just exaggerated by red pill cucks

16-22 is prime

I don't think I like anything anymore

The wall is undefeated. Add on top of that the drug and alcohol abuse accelerating their deterioration and some women can crash into the wall at 100 mph by as young as mid-late 20s.

No Wall for foids really

15 - 18 is peak

Fuck you, you will never know how it will be like having a milf spoil you

I seen some teenage girls that look cute and happy asf, got glamorous skin and stress free. Its right before the inevitable spiral when shes twisted into a bitter vile baggy ogre or some ish and look like she ready to f somebodys day up. They have sexy asf older women out there but they are like gems when you spot them.

14yo jailbait is prime, downhill from there

I was on a webcam site (without paying, cuz fuck that) and I was looking for foids to fap to and I was looking at the 18-20 year olds and they were hot as fuck and then I decided to filter them out and put the 30-40 year olds and a lot of them looked utterly busted. Foids really do deteriorate at a fast rate. JFL, these are the old bitches a lot of us will have to settle for.
Water is wet my friend