Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids in the west are virtue signalling racists!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
How can they exist like this? They protest for equal treatment of all races yet their dating preferences are extremely divided along racial lines. Its whites>Blacks>all other non-black ethnics.

BLM=TLM (Tyrone Lives Matter)

Honestly I have started to think everyone is in denial about their distinction between races.
Minority races are at best, tolerated.

foids just do whatever's socially acceptable, no creative/critical thought whatsoever.

EaqHDCdXQAEARla
JFL

foids just do whatever's socially acceptable, no creative/critical thought whatsoever.

This is fine. But it still amazes me how they can live such dual lives. Protest for equality on the streets, then become little Hitlers on dating apps

How can they exist like this? They protest for equal treatment of all races yet their dating preferences are extremely divided along racial lines. Its whites>Blacks>all other non-black ethnics.

I think that most of us get a basic bitch level education of racism in our society - "slavery was bad, black only bathrooms, etc." "racism is bad"
And idiots on the far left realize that and they start decrying everything as racist.

That doesn't help with the middle ground truth.

This is fine. But it still amazes me how they can live such dual lives. Protest for equality on the streets, then become little Hitlers on dating apps
They dont actually protest, they virtue signal, then they go back to being their true chad only self

They dont actually protest, they virtue signal, then they go back to being their true chad only self

True. They act like they care while in reality they dont.

>assuming foids use their brain
this jfl
foids don't have a single original thought go through their heads. it's why they'll always be the lesser sex as far as the superiority of men are concerned.

I think that most of us get a basic bitch level education of racism in our society - "slavery was bad, black only bathrooms, etc." "racism is bad"
And idiots on the far left realize that and they start decrying everything as racist.

That doesn't help with the middle ground truth.

Western foids have convinced themselves that their preferences on dating apps dont make them racist.

Foids are Chad political no matter country or ideology.
Have you ever seen a leftist girl marry a hard working worker class man or a right wing traditionalist girl keeping her virginity for her future husband to make babies with him ?
No

Foids are Chad political no matter country or ideology.
Have you ever seen a leftist girl marry a hard working worker class man or a right wing traditionalist girl keeping her virginity for her future husband to make babies with him ?
No

Leftist foids are exactly whats wrong with western soyciety.