Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids in College is a Joke

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Most foids in College are only there to fuck all sorts of Chads they do useless degrees and even when they do a somewhat useful degree like psychology they think they are the second coming of Sigmund Freud they begin to psycho analyse people very poorly and it`s funny they think of themselves as being great at analysing how people are but somehow never catch when the next Chad they`ll fuck will be abusive what`s strange to think about these Entitled fucking sluts with abortion counts in the 20s will be the next generations Therapists it`s truly terrifying How am i suppose to take Foids seriously when all they are is just a fucking hole

I hate it when foids try and use their pop psychology to justify their shitty behavior :feelsUnreal:

The field of psychology has become a living joke nowadays. All therapists are just run down whores or soy cuck betas trying to cope with their shit lives. Nobody cares about anyone in this sick world.

The field of psychology has become a living joke nowadays. All therapists are just run down whores or soy cuck betas trying to cope with their shit lives. Nobody cares about anyone in this sick world.
Yeah it`s a fucking clown show

female theRapists even will harm/humiliate men, especially very misandrist bitches over 30 who are very angry at men

female theRapists even will harm/humiliate men, especially very misandrist bitches over 30 who are very angry at men
yeah that`s another thought i had these same foids who hate sub5 men and autistic men she will have those same men as patients in the future it`s baffling

yeah that`s another thought i had these same foids who hate sub5 men and autistic men she will have those same men as patients in the future it`s baffling
even worse when women get into psychiatry (not that men are much better) just imagine that some bitch have all the rights to put you into psych ward just because she don't like you, or at least giving you some very stigmatizing diagnosis like schizophrenia. Most psychiatrists I've seen are women, even psych ward staff is mostly women.

I had a male soy cuck faggot theRapist basically insult me to my face saying that I should have been raised better :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I remember he wanted me to come in and play him some of my songs, and I played his this one song i wrote called 'Wendy', (which is basically about how i hate whores and involves plenty of roasting and calling out foids), and the kike faggot had this look of absolute disgust on his face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm sure he went home later crying in the corner as he watched his land whale of a wife get railed in front of his eyes. I ducking hate these normie scum.

I had a male soy cuck faggot theRapist basically insult me to my face saying that I should have been raised better :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I remember he wanted me to come in and play him some of my songs, and I played his this one song i wrote called 'Wendy', (which is basically about how i hate whores and involves plenty of roasting and calling out foids), and the kike faggot had this look of absolute disgust on his face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm sure he went home later crying in the corner as he watched his land whale of a wife get railed in front of his eyes. I ducking hate these normie scum.
typical theRapist gaslighter

View: https://youtu.be/bh8Pyhv2v-k?si=70MZAQDvvylmmuTk

I just hate the superiority complex that these people have. They don't want anyone to think any differently or be themselves.
They're the prime example of a midwit

and even when they do a somewhat useful degree like psychology

even worse when women get into psychiatry (not that men are much better) just imagine that some bitch have all the rights to put you into psych ward just because she don't like you, or at least giving you some very stigmatizing diagnosis like schizophrenia. Most psychiatrists I've seen are women, even psych ward staff is mostly women.
exactly it`s fucking ridiculous

It can be useful when an intelligent man does it not a foid
The male psych students in my uni are mostly feminists and fags.

Therapy is cope.