Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids in America don't give a shit if you're moneymaxxed

They didn't know who he was. Money means everything to foids. Even if they're not physically attracted to you, they'll go succubus mode and seduce you until they can extract some of your money.

He has 8 kids already :feelsseriously:

he would be on here if he wasn't loaded

They didn't know who he was. Money means everything to foids. Even if they're not physically attracted to you, they'll go succubus mode and seduce you until they can extract some of your money.
They knew who he was, most of these chicks who live in those regions in Cali and are good looking are already money/career maxxed.

They knew who he was

Nigga Elon has had 4 wives and eight kids already

They knew who he was, most of these chicks who live in those regions in Cali and are good looking are already money/career maxxed.
Yeah if they already have money, they'll be less into rich guys.

Yeah if they already have money, they'll be less into rich guys.
Yeah these type of bitches just stare into a camera for a quick picture with “le quirky intelligent and rich Elon Musk” and then don’t even bat an eye at this Nigga ever again lol.

I cant imagine going to a club. I cant even walk correctly when people are watching me, let alone dance.
I’m in a blackpill discord server and talked to a guy who works as a Bouncer. You wouldn’t believe how many deathnics and low SMV guys go to the club.

Did he say anything else about the low SMVs that go?
I mean admittedly I’ve been to one of these clubs once before just to see what it’s like for myself. We both see the same thing.

Chad grouped up with 2-5 women around him (no exaggeration), a bunch of Normies and some high tier Normies getting drunk, micro aggression to compete for a foid and some bluepilled incels scattered around like retards.

I mean admittedly I’ve been to one of these clubs once before just to see what it’s like for myself. We both see the same thing.

Chad grouped up with 2-5 women around him (no exaggeration), a bunch of Normies and some high tier Normies getting drunk, micro aggression to compete for a foid and some bluepilled incels scattered around like retards.
I swear to god one time i was in Barcelona and this chad was 6'5 tall at least and he towered over everyone, hairmaxxed, stylemaxxed, skinmaxxed and with 6 girls around him just doing whatever the fuck just to be there with him. He moved like shit, but you know it doesnt matter what chad does, he is beatiful anyway right. there were so many fucking low tier normies and sub 5 curries and ofc me with my friend group..(no one slayed)

Yeah man, because chicks at the clubs billionaires go to are hard up for cash.

I swear to god one time i was in Barcelona and this chad was 6'5 tall at least and he towered over everyone, hairmaxxed, stylemaxxed, skinmaxxed and with 6 girls around him just doing whatever the fuck just to be there with him. He moved like shit, but you know it doesnt matter what chad does, he is beatiful anyway right. there were so many fucking low tier normies and sub 5 curries and ofc me with my friend group..(no one slayed)
:feelskek:

richest man on earth and the best he could do was Grimes lol

this is literally every club

I have no fkn idea why guys even go to club unless they're going with their gf

this is literally every club

I have no fkn idea why guys even go to club unless they're going with their gf
I didn’t even go there with the intention of talking to women and even then the environment was so packed and stressful, everyone’s low empathy almost animalistic barbaric behavior was rubbing off on me.

You can’t move anywhere in the club without almost shoving people with brute force.

The amount of drunk guys with no access to pussy (even Normies weren’t getting shit) was staggering so I fully believe the stats of 63% of men being single as fucking true as shit.

I could go on and on and on.

Going outside to see how fucked things are is a white pill because I’m a NEET and I Atleast I know now that I’m not suffering alone, even Normies are struggling.

roasties are biologically programmed to be golddiggers

musk has had tons of celebrity girlfriends in the past
yeah amber heard said he betabuxxed for her LOL that was fkn brutal

really? what were her exact words

Amber Heard said she never really loved Elon Musk and was 'filling space' with him following her breakup with Johnny Depp, agent testifies​

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

if I was Elon musk I woulda just paid both their broke asses to leave him out of it cuz no matter what he does now I'll look at him as just a incel with billions of dollars. only difference is his dad owned a diamond mine

roasties are biologically programmed to be golddiggers

musk has had tons of celebrity girlfriends in the past

none of them reall liked him tho. But i guess who gives a fuck, if they give him sex ..her feelings dont mattER then

Definitely. He also wasn't looksmaxed.

If he was looksmaxed (personal trainer, nutritionist, cook-that calorie counts- all things he can easily afford) and he did online dating that showed off his looks and status with pictures in jets, on a tropical island and other exotic locations, he could easily get dates.

People forget "the tinder swindler" was a looks maxed normie that lived the life of a billionaire, and was able to date non-obese women.

Tall + Looksmax + Billionaire + single (and people know it) + numbers-game/enough swiping, gets you an attractive wife or dates.

Last edited:
Tall + Looksmax + Billionaire + single (and people know it) + numbers-game/enough swiping, gets you an attractive wife or dates.
dude if not that gets you dates what else?
It the same when you say buying a Lambo gives you a lot of PS.

Moneymaxxing is the strategy of incels, chads normally get traditional wage slaving gigs. No chad is a CEO

dude if not that gets you dates what else?
It the same when you say buying a Lambo gives you a lot of PS.
My point is that if Elon musk was looksmaxed and single he might get more positive attention from women, such as in this club.