Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids in a nutshell. And society thinks that they should have equal rights

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-

View: https://youtu.be/k6K4j5UHZn0

Jfl at the comment section. They are mad at the op for showing how retarded the foid is. Some comments were surprisingly laughing at her so I guess not everyone is cucked.

What a sad state of existence

If I had this I'd put a bullet through my head

how old is she?

SMV MOGS ME INTO OBLIVION.

she is possessed by a demon

Most men would still fug.

she still will be treated better by society by sub-8 males because she has a vagina

I fucking bet you she has a boyfriend.

male autists: spend all their time coping with their hobbies, sometimes invent something extremely useful out of pure boredom, doomed to lifetime of solitude
female autists: spend all their time screaming into void and sucking chad's cock, considered "queen" by the society and given everything

My low IQ spic parents had no concept of autism, and I would get the shit kicked out of me for meltdowns 10 TIMES LESS severe than hers. She will grow up getting her way by throwing tantrums, and I bet that she'll be outearning me in 10-15 years (if I haven't offed myself by then)

I fucking bet you she has a boyfriend.
Some people are probably simping for her jfl
male autists: spend all their time coping with their hobbies, sometimes invent something extremely useful out of pure boredom, doomed to lifetime of solitude
female autists: spend all their time screaming into void and sucking chad's cock, considered "queen" by the society and given everything
The one people call weird and are repulsed by is the male autist who is socially awkward but smarter than most people and they worship the foid autist who screams like a chimpanzee
My low IQ spic parents had no concept of autism, and I would get the shit kicked out of me for meltdowns 10 TIMES LESS severe than hers. She will grow up getting her way by throwing tantrums, and I bet that she'll be outearning me in 10-15 years (if I haven't offed myself by then)
She would probably get money just for existing since she is a foid. People would literally worship this fucking animal

Looks kind of fake. Not sure though.

Looks kind of fake. Not sure though.
Either way it’s sad that retards like that foid have rights. They really should be put in cages (in Minecraft)

What a sad state of existence
Some people are probably simping for her jfl

The one people call weird and are repulsed by is the male autist who is socially awkward but smarter than most people and they worship the foid autist who screams like a chimpanzee

She would probably get money just for existing since she is a foid. People would literally worship this fucking animal

she still will be treated better by society by sub-8 males because she has a vagina

She'll be working as a sales manager on 45k in 10 years time and her mental state will be even worse.