Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids history

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

This just shows you that women can fuck anything no matter how picky they are they usually get what they want

Water is wet. All girls 4 and up get chad

Imagine being a cuck who gives your paycheck to women like this, hoping she’d be even remotely interested in you while she fucks numerous other men. Fucking hell.

Fucking alien.

This makes me wanna poke my eyes out.

How can foids be such whores for god sake.

I hate females
Of all species at this point tbh

Imagine being a cuck who gives your paycheck to women like this, hoping she’d be even remotely interested in you while she fucks numerous other men. Fucking hell.
One of my best friend's from school is dating an asian girl. She cheated on him and when his friend told him about it he got mad and he's still with that girl. :feelsclown:

Used up sluts are useless

at least my ad block saved me from reading that reddit post

One of my best friend's from school is dating an asian girl. She cheated on him and when his friend told him about it he got mad and he's still with that girl. :feelsclown:
And I bet he’s spending a serious percentage of his paycheck buying shit for her, because he’s clearly a cuck

Jesus he had what 7 girls? And she had fucking 25 something jesus christ. Degeneracy and casual sex RUINED a whole generation of men and women, ESPECIALLY women

Jesus he had what 7 girls? And she had fucking 25 something jesus christ. Degeneracy and casual sex RUINED a whole generation of men and women, ESPECIALLY women
Its funny how she wrote the story out like she was the victim in this situation and her bf was so evil

Whores like these deserve consequences to their actions. No sane man would want to be with a partner who has been ploughed by dozens of other men,

Its funny how she wrote the story out like she was the victim in this situation and her bf was so evil
They are both evil. You shouldnt have that many partners, especially for sex. I would freak out too if a girls numbers went into the double digits, fucking disgusting

I hate females
Of all species at this point tbh
Don't you hate doggos
And I bet he’s spending a serious percentage of his paycheck buying shit for her, because he’s clearly a cuck
I have to assume so. It's All or Nothing, he doesn't know he's betabuxx. His foid is gonna keep him around while she sleeps with Chad until she can upgrade to Chad-lite.

What do you mean my actions have consequences?
What do you mean you're unsure I'll stay with you, when I haven't stayed with 30 past guys.
MAN BAD. SEX GOOD.

he occasionally implied that he was some kind of master of seduction, that he had had many girlfriends/hookups, and that there were tons of girls at his work crushing on him.
:chad::chad::chad:, wow she dated a Chad and was not satisfied with her relationship. What a suprise :feelsahh:

He’s fucked 7 girls and is a fuckboy the foid fucked 25 guys but isn’t a fuck girl?

I'm feeling particularly homicidal today, but I know its just Mossad getting me to type this. I would never do anything. Don't go ER.

Women are extremely manipulative and vile creatures. Why care what the fuck they think or do, if a girl told me this I'd respond "good now fuck off and go catch an STD.", no purpose in getting emotionally invested or surprised that a woman is a whore. Treat them as what they are, manipulative creatures only good for a 30m-1h fuck, if they didn't have that, they'd all be dead by now.

I'm feeling particularly homicidal today, but I know its just Mossad getting me to type this.

I also feel homicidal and suicidal. It never stops man.

Insert master key and shitty lock analogy here.

:feelsclown:
Women are extremely manipulative and vile creatures. Why care what the fuck they think or do, if a girl told me this I'd respond "good now fuck off and go catch an STD.", no purpose in getting emotionally invested or surprised that a woman is a whore. Treat them as what they are, manipulative creatures only good for a 30m-1h fuck, if they didn't have that, they'd all be dead by now.

This is just fucking brutal, How slowly they come to realize why they want Chad but the fact that they do not give a single solitary shit about it.

Her "FWB tee hee" is more than likely a low IQ chad who's pumps and dumps roasties like her on the regular. I pray a meteorite hits this earth sometimes

Exactly, why did the guy in the story act like an autist, it just makes you look bad.

Screenshot 20200106 102042 Reddit

The empathetic and caring gender.

Whores whores whores whores whores whores whores.

It's actually probably more than 40 tbh

It's actually probably more than 40 tbh
So true the always like to downplay how much they really did if they can even remember the amount of times surely they wont give an accurate answer

another from her

over for philosophycels

This bitch is talking shit but shes a liberal arts major LMAO she has no right to talk shit about a major
flooded with memories of past Tinder escapades from my late teens and early 20s.

LMAO

i fucking hate women so much.

Its reached the point where I just read the thread title and I know what the outcome is already going to be. Makes me glad to be virgin than to partake in this type of degeneracy.

FDS is actually beneficial to men because it shows how evil they are, kinda glad its not banned of reddit tbh,

more guys who see it the more who are blackpilled

That whore should be stoned then publicly impaled

FDS is actually beneficial to men because it shows how evil they are, kinda glad its not banned of reddit tbh,

more guys who see it the more who are blackpilled
Most men are blue pilled and are unaware of places like this exist. But in my experience blue pillers dont get black pilled until it starts happening to them rather than reading posts

Burn this shitty species to the ground already