Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids having flaws aren't even flaws

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Shy girl?
That's sweet!

Immature girl?
That's my style!

Dumb girl?
I'll be her human calculator!

Extremely dependant girl?
I'll provide for her!

Crazy girl?
Sure, I'm crazy too!

This is so fucking bullshit, men are so cucked that flaws are a joke, men will ignore, glorify and even fetishize every flaw imaginable. Nothing can decrease a foids' chance at romance jfl. Fuck these cucks who allow these foids to get away with everything.

Every flaw they have is just viewed as a quirk that makes them appear more interesting

Guys just want to fuck a wet hole. Flaws are just distractions, nothing else.

This might be a cope, but I can't see someone liking the dumb girl one. Do people really like feminazis? You don't get dumber than that.
And I don't mean soyboys as they're also stupid as fuck.

Existing as a female = GIGA TUTORIAL MODE

meanwhile women only like chad

This might be a cope, but I can't see someone liking the dumb girl one. Do people really like feminazis? You don't get dumber than that.
And I don't mean soyboys as they're also stupid as fuck.
Men like dumb girls as they are more dependant on them, there's a reason why you never see homeless women

Every flaw they have is just viewed as a quirk that makes them appear more interesting
While each one of ours is another nail in the coffin.

Men like dumb girls as they are more dependant on them, there's a reason why you never see homeless women
Wouldn't that still go under the extremely dependent girl? And that I think is just a longer way of saying "default girl", because throughout history girls were always like this. Always extremely dependent.

The joke about the puddle, the joke about opening and holding the door, the joke about the jar, the joke about the things on top of the shelf, the joke about them wanting your whole paycheck while you work your ass off for them.
Wait, they're not jokes.

I think feminazis get sexual attention for the same reason landwhales get it, juggernaut law.

Fat girl? THICC

Skinny girl? Hot.

Girl who plays games? Nerdy cute girl.

NEET girl? Nerdy cute girl

Even the feminazis could get someone (some do) if they didn't openly hate everything & have such unrealistic expectations.

Believe it or not some guys like the idea of a strong minded independent leader woman telling them what to do.

Foids are not living life on tutorial mode. In tutorial mode you've actually have to LEARN the game. Foids are loving in minecraft creative mode

Eks non NT foids
Even Autistic bitches have NT boyfriends, check out wrong planet's dating section, littered with foids talking about their bf/husband while the men are asking advice on how to get a date or gf.
Foids are not living life on tutorial mode. In tutorial mode you've actually have to LEARN the game. Foids are loving in minecraft creative mode
Nah they're playing on sit & watch youtuber let's play mode.

Holes can't lose in life part:51556

Even Autistic bitches have NT boyfriends, check out wrong planet's dating section, littered with foids talking about their bf/husband while the men are asking advice on how to get a date or gf.
Yes i said f eks

These flaws don't matter to the bulk of men, probably not Chads either.
They are only important when determining the hierarchy among women for status pursuing Chads and Chads who are into long relationships.

Theres fetishes for small girls and girls with slim chests and asses but theres no fetish for small guys or guys with small dicks

These flaws don't matter to the bulk of men, probably not Chads either.
They are only important when determining the hierarchy among women for status pursuing Chads and Chads who are into long relationships.

you can apply everything said here to chads too

"He wear glasses and read books? what a handsome smart guy!"

"He play games? ahhh! just a common guy, it's absolutely normal in the modern world"

"he's shy? what such cute, he's not like the other guys!"

"He kill people? well in first place I need to state here that you shouldn't discriminate others because of their mental illness! it's not their fault! absolutely not! he has a big heart! just need someone aka a girl who can develop this on him!"

Last edited:
men:

shy guy? work on yourself

immature guy? grow up

dumb guy? lol retard

extremely dependant guy? ugh he's so needy and pathetic

crazy guy? what a weirdo

(this only applies if you're non-chad)