Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids have zero value as human beings

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
They are literally born to be raped by cock. Sex between a man and woman is rape, they have to let a man dominate them, forcibly push his cock inside their hole between their legs and endure the pain until he comes and then she has to carry his child for 9 months, while he can just go his way as usual.
Everything women do is for male attention.
Everything they wear, they say or every way they act has only one goal and that is to be sexually attractive and attracting high value males (good looking males) and also making low value males (not Chad) jealous or making him a money dumpster slave aka betabux

Men get so much shit thrown at them in this misandrist society.

They are literally born to be raped by cock. Sex between a man and woman is rape, they have to let a man dominate them, forcibly push his cock inside their hole between their legs and endure the pain until he comes and then she has to carry his child for 9 months, while he can just go his way as usual.
Everything women do is for male attention.
Everything they wear, they say or every way they act has only one goal and that is to be sexually attractive and attracting high value males (good looking males) and also making low value males (not Chad) jealous or making him a money dumpster slave aka betabux
Also, nature has made foids smaller them males. And nature did not give foids any means of stopping the rape. Many foids can't get an orgasm from sex with a male alone. Many foids only feel pain during sex. Many males enjoy seeing the pain the foid feels, especially the deprived males. Even fewer men care about her orgasm. As long as he gets his orgasm, rape has been the norm for most of human history. Only recently has it become forbidden. It does seem that most sex between a foid and a male is rape. even in the animal world it's the same, maybe even more extreme with no laws.

Wait, is this the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?
Is the answer...Rape?
Food for thought.

To anyone who thinks that I am a feminist infiltrator. Know this, since all sex is basically rape anyway. Then why not make rape legal. Any man should be able to rape any foid he wants, or she will be arrested for refusing. The world would probably be a better safer place.

This thread is titled "foids have zero value as human beings". i would go a little farther and say foids are not human beings at all, they are female humanoids like a monkey is a humanoid. Thus, no better than an animal or even lower. maybe we should be treating them as live stalk. bread for reproduction and male pleasure and nothing more. I know this post is based. What do you expect from a guy who may actually be the physical embodiment of every foids worst nightmare?

Also, nature has made foids smaller them males. And nature did not give foids any means of stopping the rape. Many foids can't get an orgasm from sex with a male alone. Many foids only feel pain during sex. Many males enjoy seeing the pain the foid feels, especially the deprived males. Even fewer men care about her orgasm. As long as he gets his orgasm, rape has been the norm for most of human history. Only recently has it become forbidden. It does seem that most sex between a foid and a male is rape. even in the animal world it's the same, maybe even more extreme with no laws.

Wait, is this the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?
Is the answer...Rape?
Food for thought.

To anyone who thinks that I am a feminist infiltrator. Know this, since all sex is basically rape anyway. Then why not make rape legal. Any man should be able to rape any foid he wants, or she will be arrested for refusing. The world would probably be a better safer place.

This thread is titled "foids have zero value as human beings". i would go a little farther and say foids are not human beings at all, they are female humanoids like a monkey is a humanoid. Thus, no better than an animal or even lower. maybe we should be treating them as live stalk. bread for reproduction and male pleasure and nothing more. I know this post is based. What do you expect from a guy who may actually be the physical embodiment of every foids worst nightmare?
Based post,graycel:feelstastyman:

agreed. i dont even see them as human. when they talk i dont listen