Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids have traumatized me by existing

• Thread starter whitemonsterdrinker
  • Start date
whitemonsterdrinker

whitemonsterdrinker

long hairy
i hate when normies say dumb shit like “you should just respect women” or get mad at me for saying i hate women

like you know when you get a dog from a shelter and they tell you it’s aggressive around men or some shit? because it’s had traumatizing experiences?

women did the same fucking thing to me and that’s why i hate them. it’s basic psychology tbh. but literally every bitch whore can say they hate men and no one cares:feelsree:
if i had a dollar for every time i've seen a foid say "kill all men" i could fucking betabuxx my way into some pussy

Like im supposed to respect them when they deny me love and sex while other men get it? They denied me basic necessities. And they’re all the same with their bitchy stuck up attitude

i hate when normies say dumb shit like “you should just respect women” or get mad at me for saying i hate women

like you know when you get a dog from a shelter and they tell you it’s aggressive around men or some shit? because it’s had traumatizing experiences?

women did the same fucking thing to me and that’s why i hate them. it’s basic psychology tbh. but literally every bitch whore can say they hate men and no one cares:feelsree:
if i had a dollar for every time i've seen a foid say "kill all men" i could fucking betabuxx my way into some pussy
Better drink your soy like a good little cuck and obey everything foid overlords say

Last edited:
The indirect influence of foid worship is enormous. I've always suffered because of White foid privilege.

Many men are just giga-Simps.

women did the same fucking thing to me and that’s why i hate them. it’s basic psychology tbh
but literally every bitch whore can say they hate men and no one cares:feelsree:
That's clearly more than "existing" they go out of their way to fuck with your heads

from cradle to grave.

human females just like animals exist only so that whoever wants to do, can have sex with them regardless of whether they agree or not, and make more humans, but they want to manipulate men to think they are more than that