Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids have SO MUCH FUCKING POWER right now. It's truly unbelievable.

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
All the brilliant men of the past, the enlightenment philosophers, the greatest minds to ever walk the planet are all rolling in their graves. They would've never imagined we'd create such a misandric hellhole.

But here we are.

And I honestly don't see a way out. Any sort of political escape is hopeless because low-IQ people vastly outnumber high-IQ people, and in a democracy, we all know where that leads: extremist feminism and cuckholdry.

The escape will have to be technological. And that could get messy. This will end in war: based men vs. women & cucks. I see no other long-term resolution.

Last edited:
The beta uprising is inevitable if we want change.

Turn foids into property again.

Islam is the light buddy boyo :feelsthink:

Might get banned for this tbh ngl
Images

we NEED sex bots to prove that the only thing those toilets are capable of is making us feel pleasure and their hole is their only value.
there is no female who can cure an incel's loneliness just by cuddling, they are repulsed by ugly men and it is fake empathy
sure, only a small minority of women actually work hard, but it's only to pay for chad's rent. they can't even do labor work without feeling discrimination. meme gender

And I honestly don't see a way out. Any sort of political escape is hopeless because low-IQ people vastly outnumber high-IQ people, and in a democracy, we all know where that leads: extremist feminism and cuckholdry.
I suspect the tainted water and standard american diet is what causes modern men to be low iq and low t.

we NEED sex bots to prove that the only thing those toilets are capable of is making us feel pleasure and their hole is their only value.
sure, only a small minority of women actually work hard, but it's only to pay for chad's rent. they can't even do labor work without feeling discrimination. meme gender
My mom has an "independent wahmen" house tenant, and she brings her chad "bf" to the house to have sex every night. But they tell us holes want a man who makes more than them and has his own house. Only if you're planning on being a cuck. :feelsgah:

Last edited:
My mom has an "independent wahmen" house tenant, and she brings her chad "bf" to the house to have sex every night. But they tell us holes want a man who makes more than them and has their own house. Only if you're planning on being a cuck. :feelsgah:

ropefuel

My mom has an "independent wahmen" house tenant, and she brings her chad "bf" to the house to have sex every night. But they tell us holes want a man who makes more than them and has his own house. Only if you're planning on being a cuck. :feelsgah:
MS play a big role everytime

There is no going back. We are way too deep now. If we had gone back the literal second women were given rights, then we could have reversed this garbage.

But there is no way women will ever become second class citizens again.

I

Last edited:
How Chad is he you'd say? 8? 9? 10?

We need to make men ultra first class citizens and give them all the rights and privileges foids have, plus extra.

At least 7.5. He's a chico because she's a brazilian ho.

That's true.

But women will never accept being under men. And our society has already deeply rooted the idea that men and women are equal into the skulls of every young female and man alive.

We would have to force women to accept their role. Which will never happen with this cucked world.

But women will never accept being under men. And our society has already deeply rooted the idea that men and women are equal into the skulls of every young female and man alive.

We would have to force women to accept their role. Which will never happen with this cucked world.
They will go to their role naturally once non-chads have the same rights and privileges foids have. That means no hole affirmative action, unless there is equal non-chad affirmative action, and no pussy passes in court or from cops to get lower or no sentencing. And the removal of all the cucked false accusation laws, divorce laws, and domestic violence laws, and making them exactly the same for both sides.

They will go to their role naturally once non-chads have the same rights and privileges foids have. That means no hole affirmative action, unless there is equal non-chad affirmative action, and no pussy passes in court or from cops to get lower or no sentencing. And the removal of all the cucked false accusation laws, divorce laws, and domestic violence laws, and making them exactly the same for both sides.

I long for the day that courts stop giving out free alimony to whores, as well as coddling and protecting them.

A foid can rape an orphanage and then burn it down, and then cry in front of the judge and get 2 years with good behavior.

Our justice system is pretty fucked up, but that's an entire different story.

All the brilliant men of the past, the enlightenment philosophers, the greatest minds to ever walk the planet are all rolling in their graves. They would've never imagined we'd create such a misandric hellhole.

Totally agree. Its amazing to what degree the whole world degenerated in the last like 40 years, especially last 20.

I long for the day that courts stop giving out free alimony to whores, as well as coddling and protecting them.

A foid can rape an orphanage and then burn it down, and then cry in front of the judge and get 2 years with good behavior.

Our justice system is pretty fucked up, but that's an entire different story.
It's the same story, because that cucked stuff gives holes extra rights men don't have, which we need to get in order to put holes in their place. A foid will be useless and powerless if she can't make a false rape accusation, or divorce rape a cuck, or skip going to jail because of her vagina. Men should also have legal prostitutes and sexbots to even further lower foid's smv.

Cope. They would instantly become 3rd class citizens if a (((certain group))) was removed from power.

pray for collapse

Technology applied to biology.

The only solution is technologically aided separatism.

i'll never be equal to the blogcel

I dont buy that second class citizen stuff. Low responsibility and protected life at the cost of playing by the rules sounds like heaven to me.

If the average normie truly understood how much power a woman has in Western society - on the street, in the office, on campuses - the uprising and collapse would happen within five years or less. It could be something like the Arab spring in the West.

That's why their propaganda outlets keep pushing this female oppression narrative and keep making provably false claims like the pay gap. They want the public consciousness to constantly be thinking of women as the disadvantaged group in society when it couldn't be further from the truth.

This is probably why there's also a huge push against gun ownership in the US. There can't be a realistic pushback if the state is the only one with the firepower.

I suspect the tainted water and standard american diet is what causes modern men to be low iq and low t.

Low T, for sure, but IQ is all genetic. Any changes in IQ from the environment after the child's developmental period is over will be minimal and not significant enough to be noticeable by a battery of tests or even a ten minute conversation. I'd guess no more than three points maximum.

Low T, for sure, but IQ is all genetic. Any changes in IQ from the environment after the child's developmental period is over will be minimal and not significant enough to be noticeable by a battery of tests or even a ten minute conversation. I'd guess no more than three points maximum.
They pump kids with chemicals and fluoride before they're developed.

if there was a based men vs women and cucks war, all women would switch to the based men side