Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids have no objective reason to deny sex with me

A

AlexDelarge

Veteran
I am clean, very fit, muscular. My dick is small but not micropenis. It can penetrate a vagina.

Objectively speaking, sex with me if im wearing a mask thats covering my face should not be disgusting activity for foid. These fucking sluts fuck much more disgusting guys just cause their bones are better.

I get they dont want to breed with me and have my babies but for just quick sex i should be good enough. If they were not dumb stupid hypergampus whores.

I deserve to get pussy because I did everything that is under my control. All my failos are 100% genetics. I fucking hate those stupid sluts that dont want to lick my balls.

You have to be whole package mate.

I am clean, very fit, muscular. My dick is small but not micropenis. It can penetrate a vagina.

Objectively speaking, sex with me if im wearing a mask thats covering my face should not be disgusting activity for foid. These fucking sluts fuck much more disgusting guys just cause their bones are better.

I get they dont want to breed with me and have my babies but for just quick sex i should be good enough. If they were not dumb stupid hypergampus whores.

I deserve to get pussy because I did everything that is under my control. All my failos are 100% genetics. I fucking hate those stupid sluts that dont want to lick my balls.
Do you cock mog ER?
Rodger dick

my cock is little less than 5 inches
Ehh you won't ever satisfy a femoid through penetration but it's alr ig, it's not like you will ever use yours anyway

This seems to happens A LOT. My psychologist has said the reasons foids have been rejecting me this past year are very unreasonable. She believes I'd have been worse off if I had anyone of these girls as girlfriends.