Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids have no moral sense

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Since I gave up all hope I enjoy simply watching humanity, mostly foids as the retarded apes that they are with a sense of astonishment. One way I do this is observing foid reactions to popular tv shows and watching what characters they identify with.

One such show is game of thrones. I notice all foids have a love for khal Drogo. A man who raped the female protagonist. We're told rape is the worst crime there is but it's ok because he's a tall Chad with a pretty face. Another such character foids tend to love is Bron. A man who openly admitted he'd be ok with killing a baby for the right price.

The office is a great show to observe the absense of foid morality. The man foids cream themselves over is Jim. A tall Chad who has a romantic story with the office Stacy. We see this Chad continuously bully his coworker Dwight sometimes in very sadistic ways. One episode he took all his belongings and put them in the vending machine. A truly humiliating experience. But you see Dwight deserves it because he's antisocial and not as good looking.

I would go into the big bang theory as well but there is just way too much there to mention lol.

They've been listening in for weeks now.

The greatest trick women ever pulled is outlawing rape. Which is the only natural way for non chads to spread their seed

Humans in general have no sense for morality