Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids have no imagination for nicknames in games

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
Seriously every time I see a foid in a game her username is like stephanieeee01 or AngelCutiePie or something similar, every fucking foid, whereas guys can have all kinds of unique nicknames

Really pisses me off tbh

The problem is allowing women on the internet in the first place.

lol true they do pick pretty generic names

they also tend to have a selfie of themselves as their pfp

12 year olds on cod are the worst

xxxMlgquicksc0pez420xxx

I, for one, am excellent at picking original and witty nicknames for the site I am on.

They have to use names that will get them the most out of being foids, even if there online. Especially since internet foids are all landwhales who dont get the attention they see other foids getting IRL, so they compensate.

They need to let them know they are foids.

they cant think for themselves what do you expect?

I have the most unique username out here. prove me wrong

This, so much fucking this.

I hate run of the mill college Stacy sluts less than I hate gamer girls. Fuck, I think I hate Hitler and Mohammed less than I hate gamer girls.

Honestly most of mine are either just some gibberish that sounds like it's from a bad midevil movie, or it's just a play on words of one of my nicknames online, or play on it. It's hard to come up a very original name that doesn't make you look like a faggot most of the time.

Honestly most of mine are either just some gibberish that sounds like it's from a bad midevil movie, or it's just a play on words of one of my nicknames online, or play on it. It's hard to come up a very original name that doesn't make you look like a faggot most of the time.
Same tbh I have been thinking of a perfect osrs displayname for ages but it's very hard to come up with something truly unique and great

they pick names to show off their feminity so cucks can orbit them lol

foids have imagination for chads only