Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids have more unrealistic standards then men

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Foids would cry that men have "unrealistic standards" and make it that being a 300 lb landwhale is realistic when these are our standards

Men's standards
- Don't be morbidly obese
- Be virgin
- All are entirely in your control and easy

Wo- I mean foid's standards
- Be a multi millionaire
- Be 6'0 ft
- Have a 6 inch penis
- Move out of your parents house by 18
- Be Tyrone or chad
- Don't be autistic
- Have a private jet
- All are either dependent on genetics or require an absurd amount of hard work

Water Stay Hydrated GIF

Oh, it's glaringly obvious to anyone paying attention that women have way higher standards than men. It's a night and day difference.

wet is water

Curries are brown

Ever since those studies came out in 2019 or so about hair dye increasing cancer risk, natural hair is requisite for me, and does filter out the majority of holes. Makes coping somewhat easier.

Ever since those studies came out in 2019 or so about hair dye increasing cancer risk, natural hair is requisite for me, and does filter out the majority of holes. Makes coping somewhat easier.
Where can I find these studies? Merci

Where can I find these studies? Merci
Here's an NIH article from 2019, maybe what I was remembering:
Using data from 46,709 women, researchers found that women who regularly used permanent hair dye in the year prior were 9% more likely than women who didn’t use hair dye to develop breast cancer. Among African American women, using permanent dyes every five to eight weeks or more was associated with a 60% increased risk of breast cancer as compared with an 8% increased risk for white women.

street shitters shit in street

Thank you for answering my question. :yes:
Np. Given that black women are typically fatter on average than whites, it makes me think that correlates to the cancer risk seen in the study. Even if ok with hair dye as an aesthetic, you could the cancer risk as rationale for disliking fat women.

Np. Given that black women are typically fatter on average than whites, it makes me think that correlates to the cancer risk seen in the study. Even if ok with hair dye as an aesthetic, you could the cancer risk as rationale for disliking fat women.
I agree but despite the propaganda of "plus size" curvy/thick etc people still inherently hate those who can't look after their own health.

I agree but despite the propaganda of "plus size" curvy/thick etc people still inherently hate those who can't look after their own health.
Yeah just an excuse for foids to be fat

JFL this post ended up on IT:lul:

Foids would cry that men have "unrealistic standards" and make it that being a 300 lb landwhale is realistic when these are our standards

Men's standards
- Be virgin

- Be a multi millionaire
- Be 6'0 ft
- Have a 6 inch penis
- Be Tyrone or chad
- Don't be autistic
- Have a private jet
- All are either dependent on genetics or require an absurd amount of hard work
*12 inch penis

Men's standards
- Be virgin

- Be a multi millionaire
- Be 6'0 ft
- Have a 6 inch penis
- Be Tyrone or chad
- Don't be autistic
- Have a private jet