Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids have been making out since kindergarten

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So more stories from my married chadlite friend

Apparently the first time a girl tried to kiss him on the lips was in kindergarten.

Literally when they're barely able to do addition.

This just makes you think of how FUCKED you are. These dumpsters have been at since 14 at the LATEST. Kindergarten at the earliest.

Unbelievable. My whole life I've gone without anyone showing any affection, while this has been going on since kindergarten.

It's your personality, work on it.

I'm surprised he remembered that, I barely remember anything from that age tbh.

Were they making out with IT members?

I'm surprised he remembered that, I barely remember anything from that age tbh.
brain remebers important and exciting events like mogging everyone in kindergarten by making out with a hole at that age, you never had that experience so there is nothing interesting to remember

A foid wanting you when you had no money and no power, when you were nothing. It's like getting a stamp of approval that you carry your entire life.
Contrast that to a guy who only got a girlfriend when he worked on himself for years in order to get what your friend got in kindergarten.

A foid wanting you when you had no money and no power, when you were nothing. It's like getting a stamp of approval that you carry your entire life.
Contrast that to a guy who only got a girlfriend when he worked on himself for years in order to get what your friend got in kindergarten.

Even more so when the foid liked you from kindergarten through senior year and she had already let you take her virginity by the time you were both in high school.

But that's very rare.

I lost the genetic lottery

It never began if a hole didn't make out with you in kindergarten.

So more stories from my married chadlite friend

Apparently the first time a girl tried to kiss him on the lips was in kindergarten.

Literally when they're barely able to do addition.

This just makes you think of how FUCKED you are. These dumpsters have been at since 14 at the LATEST. Kindergarten at the earliest.

Unbelievable. My whole life I've gone without anyone showing any affection, while this has been going on since kindergarten.

I got evicted from kindergarden and had to go to a different one.
Great.
Chad gets positive female validation since he slipped out his moms cum vacuum and I was mogged so hard that I had to change locations so I didnt rope at the of 4.
awesome.
just world btw.
fml

I got evicted from kindergarden and had to go to a different one.
Great.
Chad gets positive female validation since he slipped out his moms cum vacuum and I was mogged so hard that I had to change locations so I didnt rope at the of 4.
awesome.
just world btw.
fml
Over for evictedkindergardencels

If you're virgin by the age of six it's over.

Yeah starting to make out in kindergarten is the norm for most girls, and chads/chadlites.

Jfl @ bluepilled incels gymmaxxing and getting nice paying job just to experience what a kindergarten Chad gets

hes larping

That’s not true, kindergardeners kissing is way more common than you think. It doesn’t mean anything, they are just emulating behaviour they see from adults and don’t necessarily view it as a romantic gesture. Kids that age haven’t even developed a standard for attractiveness.

Imagine finally getting a used up single mom girlfriend when you hit late 30s. All that waiting and now imagine how much action she's had since she was 5 years old. Meanwhile the last action you had was passing your Mom's meat flaps at birth.

Over for csectioncels.

That’s not true, kindergardeners kissing is way more common than you think. It doesn’t mean anything, they are just emulating behaviour they see from adults and don’t necessarily view it as a romantic gesture. Kids that age haven’t even developed a standard for attractiveness.
this.

I don’t even remember anything at that age. But I am sure I never had that. I really did lose the genetic lottery