Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids hate sandniggers and curries

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Foids in the west dont want to date middle easterners or curries. American white whores like only black guys. That's the ONLY minority they like to date. I wish I was a black guy honestly so i can at least attract white foids that have a bbc fetish. I see white and black interacial couples, it's so common that it's normal. Tyrone with a hot white girl, and they are not ugly white girls either, they are always HOT even if the black guy is only average. JUST BE BLACK. JBB. it works. Fuck America. It only works here though. Don't think I've seen it much elsewhere. If you're African, come to usa, it's heaven for you guys here.

Being anything other than white or black is STUPID. let's be real here. Being ethnic is just retarded. There are no benefits. Why do ethnic men even exist? It sucks

Last edited:
The reasoning for this is that many Americans are retarded and can’t tell the difference between sands and curries, thus they associate the two.

In Europe it’s an entirely different game, sands are the mogger ethnics while the only thing curries are pulling are ropes to hang themselves with

Bro really said he wishes he was black
Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

The reasoning for this is that many Americans are retarded and can’t tell the difference between sands and curries, thus they associate the two.

In Europe it’s an entirely different game, sands are the mogger ethnics while the only thing curries are pulling are ropes to hang themselves with
Brutally true. So many americans think brown = indian, even though MENAs have significant facial differences to Indians.

Brutally true. So many americans think brown = indian, even though MENAs have significant facial differences to Indians.

So much MENA cope in this thread. No, Americans can tell, an Indian doesn't look Arab at all and vice versa. And Arabs are not brown. Olive is not brown.

Arab:
14853208-70f1-4dc0-b404-4e49e90d7e50_16x9_1200x676.png

Indian:
JHFN2N3DFWRJ4NNOMVSO4ZT5BU.jpg

One would have to be utterly retarded to mistake one for another.

Women hate indians for their appearance.

They hate arabs because of jewish media brainwashing + racist white society in general.

As for the statement about Europe, no, I live here, it's the same thing. We can at best betabux a Slavic single mother. That's how low our SMV is.

Amon Goeth should have Gassed every white race traitor. Fuck interacial couples

So much MENA cope in this thread.
nah,just facts
No, Americans can tell, an Indian doesn't look Arab at all and vice versa.
they can't. Vivek Ramaswamy lost the presidental run and i specifically saw a vid of a random white american bringing up 9/11 as to why he didnt trust vivek.

another example i can give you is i was once watchinf a religion debate between an white muslim and a white christian,and the Christian used an indian accent in an attempt to mock the muslim guy, clearly thinking it's the same as Arab accent
And Arabs are not brown. Olive is not brown.

Arab:

Indian:

That I can agree on
Yeah
They hate arabs because of jewish media brainwashing + racist white society in general.
Jew media is arguably the main reason for anti Arab sentiment. Without it, most arabs would very easily blend into western society

true, Arabs are not far from us curries, they are bottom of barrel too, that’s why women hate them.

true, Arabs are not far from us curries, they are bottom of barrel too, that’s why women hate them.
Pure copium from a pajeet trying to bring arabs down to his level. Arabs are #2 after Whites. Pajeets are easily bottom 3

even the "chads" you just posted look like shit nigga, if they werent rich they would struggle
They're moggers by ANY race's standards, but especially by pajeet standards considering how much pajeets worship white skin

F qGZJUbsAAmdNU

Screenshot 20240225 223956 TikTok
Screenshot 20240222 224556 TikTok

Idk what type of cope you ingest my guy but slide me some of it too
Idk wtf YOURE ingesting. Every one with eyes can see the average middle eastern mogs the daylights out of indians, blacks, asians, and indonesians. The closer you are to whites, the higher the average attractiveness of a people. And Arabs are the closest to europeans

Screenshot 20240213 122146 TikTok
Screenshot 20240213 122150 TikTok

Idk wtf YOURE ingesting. Every one with eyes can see the average middle eastern mogs the daylights out of indians, blacks, asians, and indonesians. The closer you are to whites, the higher the average attractiveness of a people. And Arabs are the closest to europeans

View attachment 1079802View attachment 1079803
Its not just about skin color its about facial features, and you are only posting sands with pale white skin color but most dont even have that

Its not just about skin color
true, but skin color still matters. No one wants dark skjn
its about facial features
And arabs have the most similar facial features to europeans. I am iraqi and have had white people think I'm British ffs
and you are only posting sands with pale white skin color but most dont even have that
Wtf are you talking about? The first guy i posted has tan skin, and the 2nd girl i posted also has tan skin.

Still, I can post more tanned ones if you want

Gettyimages 597901150 612x612
94ae1095 07da 43d7 a6c6 4d3fa960f891

true, but skin color still matters. No one wants dark skjn

And arabs have the most similar facial features to europeans. I am iraqi and have had white people think I'm British ffs

Wtf are you talking about? The first guy i posted has tan skin, and the 2nd girl i posted also has tan skin.

Still, I can post more tanned ones if you want

View attachment 1079804View attachment 1079805
posting "good" looking sands isnt achieving anything, there are tons of good looking curries as well. The problem is that the average sand looks like an ogre that belongs in the stone age

I dont think have euro-like features amounts to anything when they are still much worse than real euro-features. Koreans look much better than sands despite not haveing euro features

posting "good" looking sands isnt achieving anything, there are tons of good looking curries as well. The problem is that the average sand looks like an ogre that belongs in the stone age

I dont think have euro-like features amounts to anything when they are still much worse than real euro-features. Koreans look much better than sands despite not haveing euro features
J agree

Pure copium from a pajeet trying to bring arabs down to his level. Arabs are #2 after Whites. Pajeets are easily bottom 3

View attachment 1079794View attachment 1079795View attachment 1079797
Fuck off, I can also post good looking curries, while the averages sandnigger and curry looks ogre, they do mog curries by little margin but both are 0/10 foids anyway. The average height is also between 5'6-5'8in most mena countries. They aren’t second to whites unless white passing. East asian gooks are second to whites cuz they have kpop and many nieches.

The average sandnigger:

Attachments

• 1709429590209.png
    1709429590209.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 1709429615377.png
    1709429615377.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 1709429670048.png
    1709429670048.png
    526.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 1709429789974.png
    1709429789974.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 17
posting "good" looking sands isnt achieving anything, there are tons of good looking curries as well.
you stupid sand monkey, can you at least keep track of the argument you yourself made?

No one here was arguing that there aren't good looking indians. YOU were claiming Arabs are 2nd worse after Indians, and that notion is unfathomable stupid when Arabs are the race CLOSEST to europeans facially and genetically, ergo, Arabs will naturally mog all other ethnics dur to being closer to Europeans than any other
The problem is that the average sand looks like an ogre that belongs in the stone age
Again, try to keep track of your own arguments. No one was arguing how good or ugly the average Arab was. The discussion was whether or Arabs are the 2nd ugliest group, because you are deluded to the point yo want to tell me asians , indonesians, and blacks are apparently better looking than arabs.
I dont think have euro-like features amounts to anything
This is so retarded. Of course looking european amounts to something. Use your brain for this: If europeans are the beauty standard, then basic logic dictates a race having MORE european-like features will look better than a race that has LESS european-looe features.
when they are still much worse than real euro-features.
Never denied europeans mog arabs, however, for the 3rd time, you need to keep track of what your dumbass was arguing in the first place. You were insisting arabs are uglier than Asians, indonesians, blacks, and that they were 2nd worse after indians.
Koreans look much better than sands despite not haveing euro features
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the sheer delusions you need to be on to actually believe a bunch of slant eyed surgery obsessed manlets look better than Arabs is asinine. Meanwhile, in reality, Asians yearn to look caucasion, that's why Mena Hapas look so much better than full gooks

Noiwluv12t361
Dd4ac244 53e4 48c0 a8f6 ddd0d724692a

Fuck off, I can also post good looking curries, while the averages sandnigger and curry looks ogre, they do mog curries by little margin but both are 0/10 foids anyway.
Arabs are no where near Indians in terms of average SMV. No matter how much you cry about it, at the end of the day the average Arabs looks far more white, is taller, more muscular, thinner noses, and more likely to have blue eyes/light hair compared to pajeets who will be shorter, scrawnier, wider noses, and less likey to have blue eyes/light hair.

It's that simple.
The average height is also between 5'6-5'8in most mena countries.
this is due to nutritional intake, at least in the case of Arabs from places syria and iraq. Not so sure about Indians. Theres a reason why many Arabs are taller in the west than in the middle east. And the average north african is similar in height to south europeans
Average height of male 19 year olds by country in 2019

They aren’t second to whites unless white passing.
This is such pure horseshit, it's not even funny. Aside from the fact that probably 30% of Arabs can pass as white, since there is significant overlap phentypicallt betterm Europeans and Arabs, but even Arab-looking Arabs still are 2nd to whites.

Screenshot 20240303 013653 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240303 013637 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240204 174439 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240204 174422 Samsung Internet

East asian gooks are second to whites cuz they have kpop and many nieches.
Kpop doesn't change your genetics. And its funny you bring up kpop as if these idolaren't t mutiliating their eylids, jaws and noses in a pathetic attempt to look more caucasion, something Arabs are NATURALLY

Screenshot 20220512 181233 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20220512 181119 Samsung Internet

No amount of kpoop will change this. And if you really want to talk about nieches, Islam is a far better "nieche" than K-pop.

Any time a woman, white or asian or any other, converts to islam, you can rest assured they will almost certainly marry a middle eastern person. It certainly is a more effective "nieche" than fucking kpop like lmao you're so fucking stupid to think kpop is something meaningful to rice SMV when even white girls obsessed with kpop still don't really like rice men.
What was this supposed to prove? What's funny btw is that these 3 all have Iranian looking phenotype. Thanks for proving my point
For the millionth time, retards like you need to stop using crowd photos as a means of trying to ascertain the physical attractiveness of a group. Crowd photos are a terrible way to get a looo at people's faces. What's even more pathetic about your attempt is that all the visible faces in the 1st pic are either covered with masks and/or old people. And your 2nd pic hilariously enough has some people with decent looking faces lmfao

Maybe lookswise but behaviour and culture wise they might as well be worse than apes. Why the fuck would a western foid marry a Muslim man that tells her to be modest and not be a whore and pray 5 times a day or whatever Shitslam tells them to do. If they run away they get beheaded too tf. Curry-level culture.

So much MENA cope in this thread. No, Americans can tell, an Indian doesn't look Arab at all and vice versa. And Arabs are not brown. Olive is not brown.

Arab:

Indian:

As for the statement about Europe, no, I live here, it's the same thing. We can at best betabux a Slavic single mother. That's how low our SMV is.
Difference bewteen you and me
@damascus

Bro really said he wishes he was black
Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network
Blacks are moggers in the West, they are not as good as White but second close.

if he is curry then being a black would be a big upgrade.

Foids in the west dont want to date middle easterners or curries. American white whores like only black guys. That's the ONLY minority they like to date. I wish I was a black guy honestly so i can at least attract white foids that have a bbc fetish. I see white and black interacial couples, it's so common that it's normal. Tyrone with a hot white girl, and they are not ugly white girls either, they are always HOT even if the black guy is only average. JUST BE BLACK. JBB. it works. Fuck America. It only works here though. Don't think I've seen it much elsewhere. If you're African, come to usa, it's heaven for you guys here.

Being anything other than white or black is STUPID. let's be real here. Being ethnic is just retarded. There are no benefits. Why do ethnic men even exist? It sucks
Cause fuck u

you stupid sand monkey, can you at least keep track of the argument you yourself made?

No one here was arguing that there aren't good looking indians. YOU were claiming Arabs are 2nd worse after Indians, and that notion is unfathomable stupid when Arabs are the race CLOSEST to europeans facially and genetically, ergo, Arabs will naturally mog all other ethnics dur to being closer to Europeans than any other

Again, try to keep track of your own arguments. No one was arguing how good or ugly the average Arab was. The discussion was whether or Arabs are the 2nd ugliest group, because you are deluded to the point yo want to tell me asians , indonesians, and blacks are apparently better looking than arabs.

This is so retarded. Of course looking european amounts to something. Use your brain for this: If europeans are the beauty standard, then basic logic dictates a race having MORE european-like features will look better than a race that has LESS european-looe features.

Never denied europeans mog arabs, however, for the 3rd time, you need to keep track of what your dumbass was arguing in the first place. You were insisting arabs are uglier than Asians, indonesians, blacks, and that they were 2nd worse after indians.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the sheer delusions you need to be on to actually believe a bunch of slant eyed surgery obsessed manlets look better than Arabs is asinine. Meanwhile, in reality, Asians yearn to look caucasion, that's why Mena Hapas look so much better than full gooks

View attachment 1079970View attachment 1079971View attachment 1079972
dnr

Attachments

• 1709484828615.png
    1709484828615.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 9
5 feet 10 with this typ face!!!! Then whats your problem?
i also have a limp from an injury, quite overweight. also, i dont look like him much, just most similar i could find online.

Blacks are moggers in the West, they are not as good as White but second close.

if he is curry then being a black would be a big upgrade.

I remember insisting this awhile ago and all the blackcels or whoever ethnics on the forum would seethe about muh White privilege.

It's good to see that more and more people are waking up to the fact that the stats are bull shit and that the West is OVERLOADED with these coal-burning, BBC chasing bitches.

But, you're only partially correct. White Chad may remain the ideal, but, a white normie is MOGGED by a black normie in the West because the black has the BBC myth and is also considered more "exotic."

On average, for a normie, the best race to be in the West is black. I've seen way too many examples personally of White females preferring black males. and yes as the OP states, these White females are NOT the ugly ones.

I remember insisting this awhile ago and all the blackcels or whoever ethnics on the forum would seethe about muh White privilege.

It's good to see that more and more people are waking up to the fact that the stats are bull shit and that the West is OVERLOADED with these coal-burning, BBC chasing bitches.

But, you're only partially correct. White Chad may remain the ideal, but, a white normie is MOGGED by a black normie in the West because the black has the BBC myth and is also considered more "exotic."

On average, for a normie, the best race to be in the West is black. I've seen way too many examples personally of White females preferring black males. and yes as the OP states, these White females are NOT the ugly ones.
I agree man, an black straight from Congo have more bitches thirsting over him than a nt maxed normie curry and rice.

Curries live with the struggles that niggers claim to face on a daily basis.