Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids hate pedophiles but they wanted to be statutory-raped

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Recently i saw a post from a foid i went to school with that says sex under 18 y/o should be classified as pedophilia meanwhile i remember her craving to fuck Tom Cruise or some other moviestar chad at 13 y/o she said something in the lines of "i have fantasies about him fucking me" :feelsclown:

These holes literally have the iq of a goldfish

"i wanted an adult to fuck me but adults fucking underage girls is bad" :feelskek:

Basically "it's not pedophilia if i want the sex" - foids 2020

or maybe it's just that they hate the thought of below average males being the first ones to take a foids virginity? :feelskek: foids usually lose it at an average of 16 y/o or something in that range +-1year

Hello dear glowniggers, i'm not supporting sex below the age of conscent, now fuck off KGB :feelsYall:

Last edited:
It's only wrong when men do it.

foids hate ugly pedophiles*
in reality they're just mad men desire young women cuz they're no longer young

It's only wrong when men do it.
i came to the conclusion that when a sub average male fucks a foid at 16 it's rape but when chad does it then it's okay :feelsclown:

If they guy is hot he gets a pass

foids usually lose it at an average of 16 y/o or something in that range +-1year
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

average foid virginity loss is 13 or 14

Laws should basically be whatever foids are feeling like in the moment according to them.

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

average foid virginity loss is 13 or 14
i'm basing my post on 2010's knowledge and of what i saw

tbh the foids were scared of the law so they got fucked at their age of conscent birthdays :feelsclown:

Foids don’t want ugly men to even betabuxx that’s why u have to have consistent sex from 16-30 to be considered normal it’s a way to shit on low value men even further

If they guy is hot he gets a pass
yeah i have never heard of a chad mollester or rapist

epstein doesn't count :feelsYall: he was a moneymaxxing jewcel

foids hate ugly pedophiles*
in reality they're just mad men desire young women cuz they're no longer young
full