Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids hate incels yet they invade all incel type activities

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Foids hate incels so much and despise us yet they want to do everything that we do in the name of "equality" and soyciety encourages them. They just do it so that they can get simp's attention and white knights serving them.

Its funny how they admire the incel culture. They tried using the word MOID, and made "trufemcels" :p Foids are incapable of creating their own culture and have to repackage inventions of men.

Foids' purpose in invading such spaces is getting the best-looking and more dark triad guys there, since they are usually Beckies who have a hard time competing in the top normie tiers of more standard NT interests and activities. Of course getting simps galore is a nice bonus for them.

I wonder if I've ever made an IT foid wet with my high-T low-inhib writings.

Its funny how they admire the incel culture. They tried using the word MOID, and made "trufemcels" :p Foids are incapable of creating their own culture and have to repackage inventions of men.

Foids use being Femcel and try to infiltrate Incel Spaces because they think we are just Dark Triad Chads or have standards that are too high.

Attention parasites,what are you expecting!:feelsUnreal:

If some woman is reading this.
I hate you

Foids hate incels so much and despise us yet they want to do everything that we do in the name of "equality" and soyciety encourages them. They just do it so that they can get simp's attention and white knights serving them.
They also invaded stem which was the final incel place

Foids' purpose in invading such spaces is getting the best-looking and more dark triad guys there, since they are usually Beckies who have a hard time competing in the top normie tiers of more standard NT interests and activities. Of course getting simps galore is a nice bonus for them.

Foids invade everything to tell the truth

They also invaded stem which was the final incel place
I fucking know right, also soy cucks encourage wahmen to be sTrOnG & iNdEpEnDeNt that's why they are invading those degrees
Fuck this gay cuck world :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foids use being Femcel and try to infiltrate Incel Spaces because they think we are just Dark Triad Chads or have standards that are too high.
Edgy =/= Dark Triad, You're not dark triad for talking shit on the internet

I fucking know right, also soy cucks encourage wahmen to be sTrOnG & iNdEpEnDeNt that's why they are invading those degrees
Fuck this gay cuck world :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yes fuck em , but it’s mostly the simps in stem giving woman everything and more marks plus a lot of reinforcement, cucks must die

Yes fuck em , but it’s mostly the simps in stem giving woman everything and more marks plus a lot of reinforcement, cucks must die
Yep simp hiring managers recruit females even though they don't know shit just for the "diversity". Fucking cuck world including foids in white collar jobs is more important than anything now a days

:feelsree: Soys and cucks need to get the firing squad
Foids need to be kicked out of all male only spaces

Uuummmm akshually sweetie, the word "incel" was invented by a woman so you inklers are actually copying us... but go off ig :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: