Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids hate autists (spergs don't enter)

I regret entering, but what can i do more than accepting that the blackpill came again for collect:feelsugh:

Everyone who uses reddit should be executed by a firing squad. They are not people and never will be.

Bundesarchiv Bild 101I 212 0221 07 Russland Nord Erschieung von Partisanen

Gotta appreciate the irony in foids calling autistic men ableist, while going on ableist rants themselves. NPC's with no self-awareness whatsoever.

such ragefuel, I hate these whores

@Simba

stupid whores as always

They'd still suck off autistic HTN

They hate autistic *UGLY* men

I automatically hate people who talk about physical boundaries. They are evil and sinful. First people didnt know boundaries but Adam and Eve became egoistic and built boundaries

Gotta appreciate the irony in foids calling autistic men ableist, while going on ableist rants themselves. NPC's with no self-awareness whatsoever.
It doesn’t matter. “Autistic” women don’t see their male counterparts as human anyways.

ovER for us non NT autistics

Foids would throw autistic men into an industrial meat grinder if it was socially acceptable to do so.

Foids would throw autistic men into an industrial meat grinder if it was socially acceptable to do so.
They could try but foids are weaker than us.

Women shouldn't be able to receive autism or aspergers diagnose. Waste of resources and they delay help from those who actually need it. Autistic women can live better than average NT males. They have access to nice jobs and reproduction unlike autistic men. Autistic men rope because they cannot even cope, copes need funding and funding copes needs being favored by normies. Autistic women are disgusting truecel factories.

Foids autism= Quirky and cute

Men autism= Years or rotting, no job, no Friends. Havent seen another Human except their Family For month or even Years. Got bullied their whole life and probaly Gonna become next Number in suicide statitstic. Wouldnt even Make it To News or anybody outside their Family If he rope

I want have sexual intercourse with an autistic girl

Women shouldn't be able to receive autism or aspergers diagnose. Waste of resources and they delay help from those who actually need it. Autistic women can live better than average NT males. They have access to nice jobs and reproduction unlike autistic men. Autistic men rope because they cannot even cope, copes need funding and funding copes needs being favored by normies. Autistic women are disgusting truecel factories.
That's why borderline personality disorder exists. Because that's what they have.

If I had power to do anything to women like this, I would make Pol Pot look like Santa Claus.

Autistic women who only want NT Chads deserve to be thrown in gas chambers or tortured.

Autistic women mask by copying normie women while autisic males give 0 fucks and and go full @turbosperg

I just wanna find them and grape them in Minecraft

If I had power to do anything to women like this, I would make Pol Pot look like Santa Claus.

Autistic women who only want NT Chads deserve to be thrown in gas chambers or tortured.
honorary GamER trait

autistic women are an embarrassment, fuck them.

"Autistic" foids need to get creampied by incel cock.

Yeah autistic women hate autistic guys. Water is wet, etc. But what does she mean by "non-men"? So basically women?

they hate ugly men
autists tend to be ugly too because of facial features that usually come with autism and lack of self care

Foids can't be autistic. Nothing pisses me off more than a foid saying she has autism.

Only friendless, sexless and underemployed men should be diagnosed with autism. It's a complete joke that people with careers, families and active social lives are being given the same diagnosis as people that cannot function in society. These people have no serious problems and they are trivialising a horrific disability.

I automatically hate people who talk about physical boundaries. They are evil and sinful. First people didnt know boundaries but Adam and Eve became egoistic and built boundaries
This...
<squints>
is more or less correct. Boundaries of systems aren't a problem, whether physical or conceptual; BODIES definitely are. 'Body' doesn't mean shape of any kind, but rather the limits of energy exchange, causing exclusivity. When you add boundaries to cities, you get defensiveness, which isn't the same as exclusivity because economic relations can happen despite the limits.

So yeah, get your hatred right, hate Freaks.

Autism is a worse than a death sentence. It is a torture sentence that lasts 60+ years.

And foids expect I dont hate them what a bunch of piles of "human" stinking garbage

"AuTiStiC meN arE tHe MoSt DaNgErOuS"

It pretty much is

i get why some mothers have murderous impulses towards their children now. they see they're not NT. my mom should have killed me off. mothers probably hate ugly children too and get postpartum depression

i get why some mothers have murderous impulses towards their children now. they see they're not NT. my mom should have killed me off. mothers probably hate ugly children too and get postpartum depression
yeah usually when the mom kills her child she can tell he is non nt. Those stories are a dime a dozen. And its usually a boy.