Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids: haha what an ugly crippled subhuman bet he's never gonna win in a fight against my 6'9 bf. Subhuman:

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
@CopeHarderNow

Yanks and their wild west cowboy larping is never not funny

57r76h.jpg

The great equalizer

Imagine a Chad getting lit up and killed by that guy :lul::feelskek:
Honestly probably the most based thing in history, imagine this guy blasting aways some tall chad before raping his foids, NOW that would be based and justicepilled :feelshmm:

I always EDC a knife just to the left of my nuts on the front under the belt just incase some woman tries to rope me into a fight with her BF simply for being sub5

BTW, it's possible to own guns without your government knowing. Just saying, not encouraging you..... :feelshmm:
I wish I knew people, the best solution i've found is a license free black powder revolver like a colt navy / dragoon, they are legal to own and use on your own property here same with old Percussion lock rifles and shotguns, so that's my plan just for my own fun really but it will have to be after I buy a house innawoods early 2025.