Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids get to decide whether sex was rape or not

• Thread starter Deleted member 32877
  • Start date
Deleted member 32877

Deleted member 32877

Pretty Sad
-
According to a study made in 2010, 2% to 10% of all rape allegations are fake.

That is a lot, if the percentage is 10% that's 1 in 10 allegations being fake. That may not sound like a lot but it is, it is frequent enough where it is a genuine threat to anyone that ascends.

Internet foids especially FDS and TrollXChromosones (Basically FDS clone) will say that being concerned about false rape allegations is actually promoting of rape culture, and that rape allegations are as rare as being struck by thunder and are therefore not a threat.

We know that the claim that false rape allegations are rare is false, and most foids are lefties, who are supposed to be all about the truth and hard evidence. The reason they lie about this is because they need to be able to claim rape at will, foids simply cannot cope with interacting romantically with ugly men. If they decide a man was ugly after sex they will false report and say it is rare so other chads dont need to fear a fake rape claim.

Further proof that foids decide when rape actually happens can be observed through the types of rape that are said to exist;

This is the wikipedia definition of "Rape by deception"

"Rape by deception is a situation in which the perpetrator obtains the victim's agreement to engage in sexual intercourse or other sex acts, but gains it by deception such as false statements or actions."

You cannot be tricked into sex. Foids will fuck chad and when not knowing its chad they'll say they got raped to cope with the fact they fucked a non chad. And these claims get non chads into prison because a foid had sex with them and then the foid decided it was rape. The word "decided" is the word that should be focused on. Foids make a decision if rape happend or not based on looks.

I think we all know that statutory rape is but here is wikipedia's definition just in case.

"In common law jurisdictions, statutory rape is nonforcible sexual activity in which one of the individuals is below the age of consent (the age required to legally consent to the behavior)."

A 15 year old foid can have sex with chad, with her full will and consent, and if she regrets doing that she can DECIDE she was raped. I have had real world experiences with this. A girl in my class got caught having sex with a chad in the back of our schools library and the chad got arrested for statutory rape. The foid wanted it and she absolutely could have said no.
(Usually in cases like this the parent decides whether it was rape or not, but the word decide is still being used because it is a decision whether rape happened or not)
I have a kid in my class whos sister is 16 dating a convict chad and if they have sex, and break up later, the convict is 100% getting accused of statutory rape, because the 15 year old foid decides whether rape happens.

This is what wikipedia calls, "Unacknowledged rape" and im not making this up:

"Unacknowledged rape is defined as a sexual experience that meets the legal requirements of rape, but is not labeled as rape by the victim. Instead, the victim may label the experience as "bad sex", a "miscommunication", or a regrettable "hook up." This response is more frequently recognized among victims of acquaintance rape, date rape or marital rape.

This is when other foids decide if rape happened or not for another foid. Its like having your friend decide if an answer to a math question for you, but instead of math it is a serious allegation that gets you in prison and ruins your life. I dont think i need to say anything else about this one ill set it sit here.

Here are the links to all of the wikipedia pages i used to get definitions for these terms, look into these if you are interested they are crazy as shit. Also wikipedia is backed by sources, its completely reliable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False...ccusation of rape,between two and six percent.

Thought that was common knowledge. Genuinely thought this is considered common knowledge. Especially after the metoo bullshit.

Rape = sex that foid later regrets having

sky is blue, water is wet and dirt is dirty

I don't know the statistics, but I imagine that if 2 to 10% or murder cases resulted in an innocent man being put in jail, people would be very upset.

fifty_shades_of_grey_still.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

100% of rape allegations are fake

foid can always claim rape later. so what is it dear foids; is ALL sex rape or NONE sex rape

Hoes have too much power in society

This is why womem shouldn't have rights especially the right to fuck

This is why I think Muslims are kinda based.

You can actually rape a foid over there, and the burdon of proof is on her. She will be asked why did you not leave the house without a man? You must have been asking for it.

Islam is right about women!

According to a study made in 2010, 2% to 10% of all rape allegations are fake.
I think you read it wrong.
2% to 10% of all rape allegations are true.
90% to 98% are fake.

‘Smacked my butt as a joke? Rape!’

Rape should never be a crime tbh, unless it is a serious injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back