Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids get other foids for you to fuck if you're a Chadlite or a Chad

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Foids are really like money, once you're rich, you can get the money to "work" for you and get more money easily, it's the same with foids. If you're a Chadlite or Chad, when you fuck a girl, she gets other girls for you to fuck.

My Chadlite friend just showed me that:

Chadlite1
Chadlite2
Chadlite3

He told me that Laura added him on zip zop right after that.

HAVE YOU RESPECTED WOMEN AND HAD A GOOD PERSONALITY TODAY? :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
This translation killed me

That's pretty dark.

the fuck? wat wait fuck FfUCK ???

I more or less understand Portuguese (im Spanish) and jfl at the translation

But yeah usually once you get rolling you snowball, but you gotta be a good offer because if not it's going to be counter productive (usually this happens when you have a small dick, every foid will know you have it small same with large). Foids like to get cucked because it shows that you are very high value man, hence why they facilitate the path to other foids

Whore begets whore, thus a harem is made. Whores can get jealous about sharing her chad's cock, but to keep a chad happy they can sacrifice anything.

Whore begets whore, thus a harem is made. Whores can get jealous about sharing her chad's cock, but to keep a chad happy they can sacrifice anything.

just dont be an asshole bro, you'll find a girl sometime :bluepill:

foda-se
essas putas falam de algo tão íntimo como sexo como se fosse comida
que nojo

When I approach a foid, she just points me toward another foid.

When I approach a foid, she just points me toward another foid.
When you're ugly she usually points to a hypothetical foid in the future. "You'll find someone".

Actually, you have to meet some looks requirements just to be rejected as politely as that nowadays.

When your ugly she usually points to a hypothetical foid in the future. "You'll find someone".
Yup, it's a never ending line. Except for me, they point towards a specific foid. Then that foid points to another one.

LISTEN TO ME INCELS THAT HAVE ONEITIS, that is exactly what they are doing right now!!! Forget the smile you love, forget the eyes that you want to lost yourself in its gaze, forget her voice, forget her name, forget her existence!

All of them are doing that, ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, don't dream anymore, hope has abandoned us, this world treat us as a disease and want to get ride of us, @Mainländer I don't know how you can hold yourself man, I would have cut his face a long time ago, this torture man, the humiliations I pass while he is getting something like that! The foids that want me gone from their sight while this guy is fucking every women he want and don't want, this feeling, it's like my stomach it's been punched over and over and my breath escapes, my mind is getting numb, my mouth tastes blood cause I can't stop biting my own mouth

I can't take it anymore, there is no hope, love just exists if you programme it, I want to die, I want kill, this rage, this fucking anger and rage I need to burn this world

LISTEN TO ME INCELS THAT HAVE ONEITIS, that is exactly what they are doing right now!!! Forget the smile you love, forget the eyes that you want to lost yourself in its gaze, forget her voice, forget her name, forget her existence!

All of them are doing that, ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, don't dream anymore, hope has abandoned us, this world treat us as a disease and want to get ride of us, @Mainländer I don't know how you can hold yourself man, I would have cut his face a long time ago, this torture man, the humiliations I pass while he is getting something like that! The foids that want me gone from their sight while this guy is fucking every women he want and don't want, this feeling, it's like my stomach it's been punched over and over and my breath escapes, my mind is getting numb, my mouth tastes blood cause I can't stop biting my own my mouth

I can't take it anymore, there is no hope, love just exists if programme it, I want to die, I want kill, this rage, this fucking anger and rage I need to burn this world
Sorry, I know such posts get at you. How old are you again? If there's something that gets better with age is the red/blackpill-induced rage, after a certain point you know it's over.

My Chadlite friend is cool with me. He has already helped me with lots of stuff. I'm a bit fanatical about knowing the truth, so I pursue the truth even if it hurts, I like when he shows me such stuff.

Love doesn't exist and all foids are Chads' hoes, that's true. But always remember you're far from being the only one suffering this unjust fate just because of your looks, bro :heart:

All of them are doing that, ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, don't dream anymore, hope has abandoned us, this world treat us as a disease and want to get ride of us, @Mainländer I don't know how you can hold yourself man, I would have cut his face a long time ago, this torture man, the humiliations I pass while he is getting something like that! The foids that want me gone from their sight while this guy is fucking every women he want and don't want, this feeling, it's like my stomach it's been punched over and over and my breath escapes, my mind is getting numb, my mouth tastes blood cause I can't stop biting my own mouth

I can't take it anymore, there is no hope, love just exists if you programme it, I want to die, I want kill, this rage, this fucking anger and rage I need to burn this world
I always try to tell even oneitis normies this. Every foid is doing whore stuff

Sorry, I know such posts get at you. How old are you again? If there's something that gets better with age is the red/blackpill-induced rage, after a certain point you know it's over.

My Chadlite friend is cool with me. He has already helped me with lots of stuff. I'm a bit fanatical about knowing the truth, so I pursue the truth even if it hurts, I like when he shows me such stuff.

Love doesn't exist and all foids are Chads' hoes, that's true. But always remember you're far from being the only one suffering this unjust fate just because of your looks, bro :heart:
I'm 24, I should already know it is over man and I know that but the daily humiliations at my work, the people that hate me because of how I look and make fun of me for that, this make me fucking mad, if I wasn't living in hell right now I would not be feeling that but these normie demons have no pity for my soul they want me to go mad, they want me to explode, I can't cope anymore

I'm 24, I should already know it is over man and I know that but the daily humiliations at my work, the people that hate me because of how I look and make fun of me for that, this make me fucking mad, if I wasn't living in hell right now I would not be feeling that but these normie demons have no pity for my soul they want me to go mad, they want me to explode, I can't cope anymore
Can't you switch to another place to work or sue them? I wish there was a way for you to improve that situation.

Can't you switch to another place to work or sue them? I wish there was a way for you to improve that situation.
unfortunately I can't, they pay really well and I need this money to help my parents, and save some for the surgery, I won't be fired because of my work, I'm competent enough so they keep doing this to me, but they do in a way that I can't give proofs to sue them, If I had access to the instagram and the whatsapp groups of the people in my workplace sharing my pictures and making fun of me I could have a chance but they would never let me enter these groups, I wish that a soul will appear and give me the proof of what it is happening, of pity for me or just to see the people he doesn't like pay for what they did to me

I wish that a soul will appear and give me the proof of what it is happening, of pity for me or just to see the people he doesn't like pay for what they did to me
Just befriend a Chadlite like I did, it could be useful for you to get access to the proof.

Foids are really like money, once you're rich, you can get the money to "work" for you and get more money easily, it's the same with foids. If you're a Chadlite or Chad, when you fuck a girl, she gets other girls for you to fuck.

View attachment 84025View attachment 84041View attachment 84042

Do a transcription version

Just befriend a Chadlite like I did, it could be useful for you to get access to the proof.
I'm thinking in trying to befriend a old normie, I think he knows what is happening, he is always nice to me and it seems to be from pity, I don't know if he have access to their groups but it might lead to some proof, the chadlite from my group is almost worst than the foid that shared the photos, he is the one that draw my face in the balloon last week and was making fun of it

Velho eu sinceramente não sei como vc aguenta conviver com um chadlite se gabando do sucesso sexual dele.

Eu até tenho amigos assim porém eu sempre peço pra eles não falarem de sexo comigo ou perto de mim :feelstrash::feelstrash:

unfortunately I can't, they pay really well and I need this money to help my parents, and save some for the surgery, I won't be fired because of my work, I'm competent enough so they keep doing this to me, but they do in a way that I can't give proofs to sue them, If I had access to the instagram and the whatsapp groups of the people in my workplace sharing my pictures and making fun of me I could have a chance but they would never let me enter these groups, I wish that a soul will appear and give me the proof of what it is happening, of pity for me or just to see the people he doesn't like pay for what they did to me
JFL at you having a good paid job at 24

View attachment 84025View attachment 84041View attachment 84042

Is that background a picture of a hole getting her tit sucked??

Do a transcription version
What you mean?

I'm thinking in trying to befriend a old normie, I think he knows what is happening, he is always nice to me and it seems to be from pity, I don't know if he have access to their groups but it might lead to some proof, the chadlite from my group is almost worst than the foid that shared the photos, he is the one that draw my face in the balloon last week and was making fun of it
Yeah, try to befriend that normie and have him infiltrate those groups then. Don't let people see you together with him too much, talk to him when no one is around.

Velho eu sinceramente não sei como vc aguenta conviver com um chadlite se gabando do sucesso sexual dele.

Eu até tenho amigos assim porém eu sempre peço pra eles não falarem de sexo comigo ou perto de mim :feelstrash::feelstrash:
É como eu falei na resposta pro @JeffGoldblumInTheFly , eu gosto de ser exposto à verdade, mesmo que machuque. Tenho uma obsessão com isso que beira o não-saudável.

The fuck is a zip zop?

I want to write something but I know i will get warning for violent post..