Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids get more responses in incels.is than actual incels

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

Absolutely brutal, replymogs most threads by incels. Thank god foids are banned here, the orbiting would be insane.

I’m with to bet she got blew up with DMs

They were mostly just me telling her to rope, jfl

blackpilled again

Yeah to be honest, although was mainly one guy having a meltdown and a few others chiming in, the thirst is real.

I'm jealous because when I crack jokes in The Lounge I barely get replies. I hate simps.

its pretty usual for infiltrators to have 2 page replys all telling to kys

I'm pretty sure I seen a similar thread a few months ago.

Lol here it is:

Lol here it is:

jfl that thread

Imagine the DM‘s rn: Plz give me a chance, I love you, i will do everything for you, look at me i am stupid haha i am so stupid please like me

Imagine the DM‘s rn: Plz give me a chance, I love you, i will do everything for you, look at me i am stupid haha i am so stupid please like me
mods should look through them and name and shame

As a Professor, my threads do get a shit load of views and since it’s all high iq. And I’m not surprised just being a woman gets you more.

I noticed this too, thankfully the foid was largely shitted on

Fucking brutal.

Wish i could rope her

Lol here it is:

could be the alt cause the other account registered two days later, jannies be trippin