Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Foids gave nudes to simps in exchange for voting for Biden

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydmd-SInJHs

This shows how much power Women have in this Society. Women make up the majority of Voters, and can whip men into voting for candidates of their choosing just by showing them a bit of goddamn skin.

American Politics, and ultimately society, has truly degenerated folks. No longer is it about preserving the rights and freedoms of the poeple, but instead about whether or not "Can I exchange a vote in order to see a girl naked?"

Post already.

Also Cumskin Tax

Just Cope if you think voting as a INCEL will make any fucking difference when you have these thots around.
Post already.

Also Cumskin Tax
Something meaningful please, you didn't even watch the fucking video. At least post something relevent to the thread.

As if i would want any of her nudes

Something meaningful please, you didn't even watch the fucking video. At least post something relevent to the thread.

What's to be said?

simps are literally sabotaging their country for nudes. Holy fuck society is utterly doomed

Also fraud

Just Cope if you think voting as a INCEL will make any fucking difference when you have these thots around.

Theres nothing to add in this water is wet post. I watched the video the first time it was posted here.

Women have power, yes we all know that. This is shitty, trashy, and degenerate, and America sucks. Yes we all know that. Voting means nothing. Yes we all know that

If you want meaningful feedback then don't post a thread thats already been made. Or make it worth responding to.

You must be a fool. I would gladly tell her that I will vote for Biden to get nudes.

After doing so, I would photoshop ways to show that I've voted for Biden for the nudes and then share it to everyone online so they can't bribe anyone else for the nudes. Like Robin Hood as I steal from the bitch and give to the poor souls that think you have to be bribed to get nudes, which you can for free easily online.

I don't think I would want the nudes myself of these foids though.

They have no worth except their hole and they know it

What's stopping a trump voter from saying they voted biden and getting nudes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back