Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids from school are messaging me after finding out I have cancer

But why should they virute signal in private messages to an incel? I can only guess they talk about this in their girl group
To make them feel better about themselves and tell others about it.

Tell them you would like to experience sex at least once

That's cool.
You have a chance to ascend on your deathbed.
Maybe they would take selfies with you.

When I posted on fb and ig that I had cancer, I received many messages from foids and even my old oneitis telling me they are praying for me etc. But these foids never messaged or spoke to me once since we left school, so why are they pretending to care?
tell them to fuck off tbh dont be a simp

That's cool.
You have a chance to ascend on your deathbed.
Maybe they would take selfies with you.
cope

It's basic human compassion to feel bad for other humans when you're made aware of their struggle.

If that was the case then people would be sympathetic towards incels

When I posted on fb and ig that I had cancer, I received many messages from foids and even my old oneitis telling me they are praying for me etc. But these foids never messaged or spoke to me once since we left school, so why are they pretending to care?
Virtue signalling

high IQ

its all virtue signaling (i mean those girls)

I can fake cancer to get oneitis to reply to my letters.

That's the thing. People have it in their heads that incels don't struggle, that they're just assholes. And that's a stigma we need to dispel for the misguided.

Negative XPmaxx boyo :feelsautistic:
lmao
That's the thing. People have it in their heads that incels don't struggle, that they're just assholes. And that's a stigma we need to dispel for the misguided.
no lol they just dont give a shit, if someone claims to be suffering they probably are even if you think they dont have a reason to, people knows this but doesnt give a shit that we suffer.

its like with their virtue signaling about minorities. the most oppressed minority in the west are unattractive males, but precisely for that reason no one gives a shit about us, they care about whom they're told by the media to care about, bc it's not real empathy

I hope OP gets well.

Very curable. Tbh dont want to recover, just want to die:feelsrope:
That's understandable but you should get treatment and try to get better.

You can always rope later at another time. Dont let cancer cuck you.

cancer? as an incel?

proof that a loving god doesn't exist

check to see if they follow up with public posts on jewbook about how they're helping you out with your journey through cancer. if they flip it and make it about themselves you'll know their motivations.

That's understandable but you should get treatment and try to get better.

You can always rope later at another time. Dont let cancer cuck you.
Don’t worry, I am.
But maybe I’ll rope after.

Imagine having FB and ig as an incel

Sorry to hear that. Prognosis?

Tbh I haven't really kept in contact with most people from high school, it doesn't mean I don't give a shit about them, there's just too many of them

It's obvious they aren't doing it out of their own volition. Maybe they had a mother, brother, or boyfriend that encouraged them to write kind words for you. At least when you die, you don't have to give a shit about your virginity anymore. It sounds like a nice way to relieve pressure. How do you feel about dying?

They are just happy that you are dying.

It's a weird sort of psychological projection. Women think that since they are constantly surrounded by simps and cucks trying to fuck them, that must also be a normal experience for men, including you and everybody on this forum. So when you're facing living for another 70 years without ever getting laid or even having somebody who cares about you, they think you're just being a whiny bitch because all they have to compare that to is the occasional dry spell (which for them is 3 months in what they would consider to be an extreme worst-case scenario).

When they find out you have a serious disease which could end your life at a young age, it's a tragedy to them because in their imagination, you have a happy future in which you retire from thotting around in your 30s and settle down with some chick and have a family or whatever. Basically, they're imagining themselves having cancer because that seems plausible to them. Them being virgins for the rest of their life doesn't seem plausible to them because they've never not had access to sex, so they can't sympathize with that.

They are virtue signaling whores, they don't give a shit about you.