Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids from school are messaging me after finding out I have cancer

disgracefulsand

disgracefulsand

cancercel
-
When I posted on fb and ig that I had cancer, I received many messages from foids and even my old oneitis telling me they are praying for me etc. But these foids never messaged or spoke to me once since we left school, so why are they pretending to care?

mother instincts maybe. Also virtue signalling perhaps

you have cancer? :dafuckfeels: what kind?

They feel bad for you and try to make up. After all they are guided by their feelings, thats why chad has easy game on them telling whatever bullshit he wants. Sorry to hear if you really have cancer.

What kind of cancer do you have?

Just get cancer theory

Get that pity sex if u can

They'll get on their knees for chad for a blowie.

To virtue signal they'll get on their knees for you... to pray.

mother instincts maybe. Also virtue signalling perhaps
Mother instincts like when they have abortions? Jfl mother instincts when the women AND children are protected by the men? Mother instincts is a load of shit

They are just being polite, man.

No it’s virtue signaling also OP do you rlly have cancer?
But why should they virute signal in private messages to an incel? I can only guess they talk about this in their girl group

mogs me cause has fb and instagram that ppl irl actually view

damn bro really?? holy fuck that sucks i really feel bad and i sincerely hope you get better.

what kind of cancer you have?

Got the big C? Rope early, you don't wanna die slowly from that shit. Blessing or a curse depending on how you look at it

Start make some meth theory

oof, are u gonna die

ask them for a blowjob and you'll see how much they care

Call them out on their virtue signaling. Tell them they never spoke two words or gave a shit about you previously, so they can kindly fuck off.

Those foids sent you a message, forgot instantly, and threw their phone on their bed and prepared for chads cock

Call them out on their virtue signaling. Tell them they never spoke two words or gave a shit about you previously, so they can kindly fuck off.

Virtue signalling. They secretly can't wait until you die from it.

It's complex. They didn't care about you, but then the fact that you have cancer up your ass makes them feel guilty, so they want to care, maybe. But if you didn't have cancer or if you recover you'll fade from their minds again.

I don't think we've ever talked, but now I'm genuinely worried about you, now that I know you have Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I'm not virtue signaling because I have no reason and no one to signal for.

It's basic human compassion to feel bad for other humans when you're made aware of their struggle.

Brutal. Sorry that you have cancer (not meaningful but I don't have anything to say to that).

It can be painful to be approached when you're struggling because it feels completely fake. When I was younger I had posted about having trouble with suicide, and immediately a handful of foids (which had all otherwise ignored me) came to tell me that they cared. I messaged them and got little to no real conversation, in spite of them saying that I shouldn't be lonely because they would talk to me. Whores have no sympathy and only care about status.

When I posted on fb and ig that I had cancer, I received many messages from foids and even my old oneitis telling me they are praying for me etc. But these foids never messaged or spoke to me once since we left school, so why are they pretending to care?

They need you alive so they have someone to feel morally and physically superior to