Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids feel uncomfortable when we approach them so soyciety acts as if there are a plethora of unspoken social rules that we don't know.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
If you or any other incel were to approach a foid she will be disgusted and accuse you of being a creep and all of soyciety will side with her, you might even get arrested . So in order for normies to gaslight us they will act as if there is a plethora of unspoken social rule that you don't know simply because you are socially inept and that it is our fault that women were creeped out by us, and when we ask them what social situation would approaching women be acceptable they will tell us that we should only approach women in situations were we won't be in anyways (clubs, school, parties ,etc)

However if you did an inch of observation you will realize that those unspoken social rules don't apply to chads.Chads can just approach women anywhere, In a park, in a bus or even at work. Of course,normies won't tell us not to approach women simply because we are ugly, since they will be admitting the black pill.

cucked if you do, cucked if you don't
jfl at this shit

Unspoken rules are another way for normies to suppress autistic people.

@-BrettyBoy- @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Edmund_Kemper @Incline @Fancy Alcoholic @CheapCocaine @WawelDragon1683 @your personality

"They sensed your problematic energy based on ur walk sweetie :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"NOOOO WOMEN ARE PERFECT OKAY, İNCELİMUS PRİME,İT WASNT HER FAULT NOT KNOWİNG GUY WİTH ANGER İSSUES AND VİOLENT TENDENCYS AGAİNST OTHERS WİLL EVENTUALLY KİLL HER SHUT UP SHUT UP WOMEN ARE PERFECT"
Images 19

autistic people.

@-BrettyBoy- @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Edmund_Kemper @Incline @Fancy Alcoholic @CheapCocaine @WawelDragon1683 @your personalit
Brutal autistic passing pill :feelsbadman:

@-BrettyBoy- @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Edmund_Kemper @Incline @Fancy Alcoholic @CheapCocaine @WawelDragon1683 @your personality
Networking, requirement to "be a team player", being creative (and keeping people's attention) are all ways autistic males are forced to conform to normies way of doing things or suffer a lower standard of living. And tbh in a time where everyone else is said to have a better understanding of mental illness or psychological/developmental issues, people still treat autistic males as if they are faking for attention and they keep trying to push the notion that you can just get over your autism and become a people person. When to become a people person you need to have the looks and status.

Some people when faced with this reality say to play to your strengths and have expertise or specialize in a skill "just hone your craft bro" so people can rely on and see value in you. But people deferring to your expertise only works so long as as they need you for a problem they can't solve. As soon as they got what they wanted from you they go back to acting like they never knew you. There is no mutual "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" deal going on here. It's a lot like Briffault's Law: when there is no further benefit in association, none takes place irrespective of the benefits provided in the past. And it doesn't come in that handy when things like networking and "being a team player" are concerned.
@Lebensmüder @The Abyss

Networking, requirement to "be a team player", being creative (and keeping people's attention) are all ways autistic males are forced to conform to normies way of doing things or suffer a lower standard of living. And tbh in a time where everyone else is said to have a better understanding of mental illness or psychological/developmental issues, people still treat autistic males as if they are faking for attention and they keep trying to push the notion that you can just get over your autism and become a people person. When to become a people person you need to have the looks and status.

Some people when faced with this reality say to play to your strengths and have expertise or specialize in a skill "just hone your craft bro" so people can rely on and see value in you. But people deferring to your expertise only works so long as as they need you for a problem they can't solve. As soon as they got what they wanted from you they go back to acting like they never knew you. There is no mutual "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" deal going on here. It's a lot like Briffault's Law: when there is no further benefit in association, none takes place irrespective of the benefits provided in the past. And it doesn't come in that handy when things like networking and "being a team player" are concerned.
@Lebensmüder @The Abyss
Yeah you got it, you're a tool for their predicament that goes back on the wall or box forgotten about once fixed.

I've been told you're quiet, why don't you say anything yet there's never an opening to talk or others talk over me, I'll talk about something they they'll say we're not talking about that anymore.

@Lebensmüder @The Abyss
This reminds me of one of the rules in the 48 laws of power, that it doesn't matter what you have done for people in the past. People only care about what you can do for them now.
It's also a saying in economics: Don't cry over spilled milk.

@Lebensmüder @The Abyss
Couldn't add anything more and very well formulated.

Ugly awkward men just don't stand a chance. Especially when its the foids that make the rules to this rigged game.
Yeah you got it, you're a tool for their predicament that goes back on the wall or box forgotten about once fixed.

I've been told you're quiet, why don't you say anything yet there's never an opening to talk or others talk over me, I'll talk about something they they'll say we're not talking about that anymore.
Brutal. No respect I had the same happen to me.

Stop pretending like you can rationalize what amounts to "might makes right". They just make up a bunch of shit afterwards to justify what they do. read manufacturing consent

any theory will always lead back to the ultimate theory:

just dont be ugly theory

That’s how powerful the pussypass is