Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids fall out of love with dating apps

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Tinder chief executive Faye Iosotaluno said in March: “My goal is to make sure, if you’re a woman and you show up, you see somebody you want to match with every time you’re in the app.”

It's so exhausting swiping left on all these sub 5 subhumans, we need to make the app more female friendly and only show male models :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Tinder chief executive Faye Iosotaluno said in March: “My goal is to make sure, if you’re a woman and you show up, you see somebody you want to match with every time you’re in the app.”

kek no. this will never be possible women are too damn picky.

It's so exhausting swiping left on all these sub 5 subhumans, we need to make the app more female friendly and only show male models :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

kek no. this will never be possible women are too damn picky.
All of us ugly subhumans who dare to exist on the same planet as those women who deserve so much better are just so problematic:soy:.

Also daily reminder match CEO is a ricecel:

55QWLfiQ_400x400.jpg

He would get 0 matches on his own dating apps :feelskek:

we need to weaponize jeets and ricecels on these apps

I hope they all migrate to the curry dating app and the foids get CURRIED

Also daily reminder match CEO is a ricecel:

55QWLfiQ_400x400.jpg

He would get 0 matches on his own dating apps :feelskek:
hes probably accepted that hes a betabux. Hes making bank and he 'll just fund some post wall roastie lifestyle in exchange for some crumbs of pussy JFL.

I wish he was more concerned about the sub 8 male's experience on Tinder.