Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids empowerment and their sick sense of entitlement invaded our copes!

cozylad

cozylad

This is for you vladislav roslyakov
-
Why the fuck does every tv show has some sort of direct or hidden message that trying to worship toilets constantly.
Even during my LDARING sessions and hiding in my room 24/7 trying to enjoy my copes there's always a woman ruining my fucking day. :feelsUgh:
Foids should be banned from being the main character,foids shouldn't play video games or any male hobby :feelsstudy:
This cuckoldry,contradiction must end.white knights and most definitely foids should be annihilated for ruining my quite peaceful day and i hope something could physically harm them in the near future :feelsYall:

Just Play POE theory

99.1% are Male Players

Hec on console only 4% of people finished all the Acts because the Game Is Not Casual friendly ( Not Like Diablo ) and you actually have to lern" the Game

What gems Support what skills , proper passive tree distribution , build Idea ( a Skill you want to Focus on the Most and build around it )

If you See Woman playing this its Most likely a faggot.

Last edited: