Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids Dying Caught On Camera

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
In honor of the based thread @Deep.Nest has made, I wanted to make my own thread of videos where foids die. I have quite a few videos saved, but I'll have to find most of them JFL.

I didn't post this on the other thread because I felt it didn't have the same theme.

Greetings and salutations IT

Technically not a foid dying, but I still think many people will enjoy this video (I know I did JFL).

Top tier video, still never got to knew what the situation was, but still amazing.

No death in this one, but still massive lifefuel. Foid getting what she deserves.

Last edited:

In honor of the based thread @Deep.Nest has made, I wanted to make my own thread of videos where foids die. I have quite a few videos saved, but I'll have to find most of them JFL.

I didn't post this on the other thread because I felt it didn't have the same theme.

View attachment 1233567

What's up with the first image also what the hell was going on in that image with all the girl's decapitated heads?

What's up with the first image also what the hell was going on in that image with all the girl's decapitated heads?
First image is the group of girls that got killed. By some means that I'm not certain of, the man that is shown at the end of the video is the man responsible for torturing, killing, and decapitating all the women in the video.

He was neat about it, I have to give him that.

Why is he beating her?
I don't speak Hindi, beyond me. Some brocel earlier mentioned that it's because she wouldn't marry him or something. The retard accidently went too far and killed her JFL!

More! Moreee!

View attachment 1233573
No death in this one, but still massive lifefuel. Foid getting what she deserves.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

View attachment 1233567
What happened to them??

Based now we need videos of chads and sexhaver men dying

GIGABASED THREAD. bookmarking for later

I have returned brocels, here are some more videos. This one is another top tier video. The guy that shows up is the ex of the Stacy that dumped him for Chad.

Did she jump or what happened ?
Oh, yeah. It was some retarded foid who jumped off her balcony after her mother got mad at her for not doing her homework.

As much as I think it's funny to be edgy. I do think you're deranged if you actually get off to this shit.

Based now we need videos of chads and sexhaver men dying
Sure, but I'm going to hide them just because of how much space they take up in a post. Just hoping that I used the spoilers correctly...

Click bait title. She wasn't beautiful.
That's typical of LiveGore. The retards on there don't know how to title their videos for the life of them. Maybe if they would limit all the constant war posts that flood the site, less dimwits would be attracted to it. War gore is boring.

Is there a site dedicated to foid only gore?

This shit doesn't do anything to me anymore....

Did I lose my soul or something... Fuck me..

As much as I think it's funny to be edgy. I do think you're deranged if you actually get off to this shit.
I don't get off to it. On the contrary, I think one of the greatest tragedies of the internet is how people fetishized gore and other similar things.

I suppose in a way, I find it artistic? That's why I view this stuff; and why I view stuff like guro art on hentai websites. JFL, you should see my favorites page on Rule34.

Is there a site dedicated to foid only gore?
Unfortunately not. You can filter through searches on gore websites, but it's all pretty trash. I get the vast majority of it from 4chan.

i enjoy the ones where they get beat up much more, they get to feel it for weeks/months afterwards