Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids don't want any subhuman in their social circle

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It doesn't matter if a truecel just wants to be friends with a girl. It doesn't matter if said subhuman is a relative of hers. She will reject him and make sure he stays as far away as possible from her social circle. Foids only accept female friends or genetically superior men as friends, not ugly subhumans. Foids would rather have female friends or be loners than associate themselves with subhumans. That happened to me, even with my female relatives. They didn't want me around since I was kid, my female cousins said straight to my face I am ugly. Foids hate sumbuhans, it's in their genetic code.

Based. Chadlite tier looks is the minimum requirement to be friends with holes.

Yes. They might accept your presence for a few minutes if you jestermaxx for them and humiliate yourself, or provide them with something. Otherwise they do not want you around!

No one wants subhumans in their social circle.

I've been saying this for years, foids' baseline requirement for male friends is 6/10, 8/10+ for romantic interests

they dont want subhuman incels as friends. however, subhuman cucks are sometimes permissible as orbiters and for beckies even as friends

I learned this a long time ago, some tyrone was new to the school. Within a month he was already friends with all of the holes. Looks = Life