Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids don't have ethnicities or nationalities

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Foids

You wouldn't refer to a dog from Germany as a "German dog" or a cat from France, a "French cat". You just call them dogs and cats. It's similar with foids. A foid doesn't have any sense of loyalty to her nation. A Ukrainian whore doesn't see herself as Ukrainian. As soon as a Ukrainian whore flees to Germany and takes her first German dick, she becomes German. She is now the property of her German masters.
Ukrainians lost millions of their whores and their ability to produce more Ukrainians has been severely diminished. They're fighting for a country that basically no longer exists.
Every single Ukrainian whore that has been raped by a Russian soldier is now Russian also.

Last edited:
I totally agree, thats why I laugh when I see men simping for foids of their race/ethnicity, they would sell their own family for money and Chad's dick, why wouldn't they the men who "oppress" them and don't mean shit for them?

makes sense. men built those things. foids only follow.

eggsactly. identifying with race & culture is a male trait. women are just sociopaths

Fantastic post, bookmarking it.
I find myself guilty about projecting my own racial instinct onto foids, who give a shit about nothing else but their temporary comfort.

Females have always been a resource

They are commodities. Just like oil, cocoa, oxen, bananas, grains, bauxite, etc…

When commodities start to try and dictate supply and demand themselves, it's a very abnormal and unfavourable state of affairs.

Only a matter of time before the whole economy of transactions starts to go wonky…

And given enough time… totally haywire and crumble…

Welcome gentlemen, to 'dating and relationships' in 2022…

:hax:

View attachment 642009

You wouldn't refer to a dog from Germany as a "German dog" or a cat from France, a "French cat". You just call them dogs and cats. It's similar with foids. A foid doesn't have any sense of loyalty to her nation. A Ukrainian whore doesn't see herself as Ukrainian. As soon as a Ukrainian whore flees to Germany and takes her first German dick, she becomes German. She is now the property of her German masters.
Ukrainians lost millions of their whores and their ability to produce more Ukrainians has been severely diminished. They're fighting for a country that basically no longer exists.
Every single Ukrainian whore that has been raped by a Russian soldier is now Russian also.
A foid’s loyal to herself first, then her children if she has any, and finally their men last:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: