Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids don’t even understand why they are drawn to curries

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Everyone knows Curries are drowning in white pussy. It’s a common fact at this point. Curries are NT and being NT is very important. But foids are too stupids to know exactly what draws them to curries. Foids literally just fuck curries all day and are retarted as fuck tbh.
44989B55 64BF 4DF6 B9B3 A0DAE5B8C53B

What the hell is this crap?

if you really were the guy in your avi you'd be fucking a white 17 year old foid TONOTE. Curries are literal gods
I dont know why retards keep denying JBC. Curries are extremely low inhib and NT which is a massive advantage.

Just be NT theory

I know a curry that fucks 10 jb foids per day

Everyone knows Curries are drowning in white pussy. It’s a common fact at this point. Curries are NT and being NT is very important. But foids are too stupids to know exactly what draws them to curries. Foids literally just fuck curries all day and are retarted as fuck tbh. View attachment 255012
Why did you censor the bottom?

I'm on thin ice with the mods can't risk shit. @gymletethnicel did you chad fish?
What did it say? You can't post a pic related to your argument then censor the other half of it.

What did it say? You can't post a pic related to your argument then censor the other half of it.
it's unrelated tbhngl some random foid just ghosted me. it had chads and chadlites to choose from