Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids don´t even have to show their face on Tinder

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Have seen a lot of foids showing no face on Tinder . No ass, or boobs either. Just some boring picture from the distance.
Propably still gets more matches than Chad with 10 of his best pictures.
They just have to exist.
It´s over for mankind.

I remember I used to have this fake foid account on Tinder to see what would happen. Ended up with hundreds of matches despite the chick looking mediocre at best.

I ended up sending all these thirsty niggers a truth bomb to redpill them about the globohomo. I like to think that I actually won over some souls JFL.

I don't understand why people seem jealous of a foid's likes on dating sites, most of them are going to be garbage.

I don't understand why people seem jealous of a foid's likes on dating sites, most of them are going to be garbage.
How many likes your foidfish profile received?

How many likes your foidfish profile received?
I deleted it after like an hour, it was around 60. But I mean every single guy swiped right on me, i'm sure it's the same for every foid.

I deleted it after like an hour, it was around 60. But I mean every single guy swiped right on me, i'm sure it's the same for every foid.
Do a lesbian experiment, let's see how much easier foids have it compared to us

Holes know they just have to exist. Otherwise she would show her face. She knows she has unlimited options. Its pointless for the majority of men.
When i look at couples...the guy is always like the dog following her and jestermaxx. Holes know they have the upper hand and men are just like disposable accessories which holes can throw away or change whenever they want.

Last edited:
Of course they don't they live life on tutorial mode.

You can't lose as a foid no matter what

You can put a picture of a cow and name your profile "Alicia" and get 100 matches in a day.

This makes me boil. This is the sad reality of it all. Woman can easily get likes on tinder. What is the solution?

because they are basically holes

literally just being a female gives them unlimited dating options. males arent a shallow species

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back